TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike wanna be

Jamie Noble, boy

Where's the Jamie Noble storyline going?

At the moment it's just: Jamie hits on diva, brags about how badass he is, says/does something stupid to anger a hoss, drags diva to the ring with him, gets laid out, has diva appear sympathetic but not enough to do anything but walk to the back while he's unconscious.

Is he going to eventually hook up with a diva (if so, which one)? Will it be because he finally backs up his word by not getting annihilated? Is it just useless time-filler to portray an "Anything can happen" feel by changing the hoss Jamie angers as well as the method by which he angers them? Is this a slow build for Noble to steal a victory from a goliath to get him over as "the next Rey Mysterio" as far as undersized underdogs go?

It's sort of the same thing he was doing on Smackdown late last year when he kept hitting on Vickie,(before she was a heel and involved with Edge.), and she responded by putting him in matches with The Great Kahil, Kane, Batista, etc. The only real difference here is he has yet to be in an offical match on Raw.(That I can remember.)

Maybe it's just the fantasy booker in me, but I believe we will see Jamie squash one of these guys he pisses off, thus impressing the girl, which leads to them becoming an item. However, this leads to a lot of people putting Jamie on their radar, and wanting a piece of him, causing him more of the same trouble he is in right now. After some time, we find out that the reason he was able to squash the first guy was that he made a deal with him. The storyline is that Jamie must keep that secret from her, and has all of these larger guys wanting to prove that he shouldn't be running off at the mouth. It won't lead anywhere major, but it will be some fine comedic relief on the PG level, and it gives some undercard guys something to do.

Yeah, it's very entertaining so far, but I think they'll just forget it. I hope not, but that's what I think. Dandy's idea is nice though.

I'm hoping it leads to Part II of the Epic of Chuck Palumbo and Jamie Noble feud, this time on RAW. Those guys have made some of my favorite television this year.

I'm hoping it leads to Part II of the Epic of Chuck Palumbo and Jamie Noble feud, this time on RAW. Those guys have made some of my favorite television this year.

I think Palumbo might be finished. It isn't a good sign when people get drafted to a show, and they don't appear in about 4 weeks. That usually means they will probably get released. The only time when someone didn't show up for weeks after the draft, was when Chavo got drafted to Raw and did the Kerwin White gimmick. Although that was pretty much the same as being released.

It's not going to go anywhere. It'll be dropped without any warning, with the chaotic writing team just forgetting about it.

I don't see Noble getting released (unless there's Wellness trouble), more so I see him staying on forever and settling into the Nunzio/Val Venis/Stevie Richards roll (glorified jobber).

Agreed (not saying the others mentioned aren't talented) but my prediction isn't based on what I think should happens, but more of what I think will realistically happen in the wacky world of WWE.

He won't be released. Especially when he's buddies with HHH and his crew. I got to say I like this angle.

I have mentioned this many times before, but I am proud of Jamie getting to this point in his career. He grew up 15 minutes from me and went to a rival high school. I believe he is 1 year older than me, but I might be remembering it wrong. He married his high school sweetheart, and they both keep in contact with a lot of people in the area, and visit whenever they can.

i totally agree!

i totally agree!

I hope I never see Chuck Palumbo on Raw again.

Chuck Palumbo's a solid worker and a good hand to have on the roster.

Really enjoyed his matches on Smackdown this year, particularly his series with Finlay

Chuck Palumbo is one of the annual casualties of the draft each year, where a bunch of the guys on the supplemental draft never show up on the program and end up released. Maybe that'll change.

I agree that Palumbo is a solid hand. I even liked him in WCW when he was in the Natural Born Thrillers.

He's always good for a tag team. If they wanted to add some depth to the tag team scene (they are pushing Priceless), Palumbo/Haas wouldn't be a horrible pairing.

Hell, why not pair up Noble & Palumbo? I know they spent a while feuding on SD, but they could always explain it by having them do a promo where they explain they were fighting over a girl who kicked them both to the curb.

Noble and Palumbo's feud really helped elevate... Michelle.

The way she's being pushed I think they'd both have to job to her.