TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Has anyone here seen the dark knight?

Guest Vitamin X

That was a great post. Batman & Robin in less than 10 minutes? Shyeah. Man, I had such a thing for Alicia Silverstone back in the day.

That was a great post. Batman & Robin in less than 10 minutes? Shyeah. Man, I had such a thing for Alicia Silverstone back in the day.

That youtube vid was also in the TDK thread- I'm embarassed to admit I loved Batman and Robin when I was 12.

I also had a thing for Alicia Silverstone, I even saw Excess Baggage.

O Brother Where Art Thou? > EEEEVERYTHIIING!

Batman & Robin = The zenith of cinema.

It kicks ass man. It's dark, man, it's real fucking dark. Any Heath Ledger's performance as the joker? Can you say Oscar.

Heath's performance was to die for.

Guest The Elements of Style
Zenith = crappy TVs

No way. My grandmother had a Zenith television in her family room for 28 years and it worked great to the last day, which was like two weeks ago. It was retired only because we bought her a nice flat-screen, and it would still be a lovely addition to someone's home, if they don't mind a television that weighs a metric ton and has ugly wood veneer on the sides.

Zenith = crappy TVs

No way. My grandmother had a Zenith television in her family room for 28 years and it worked great to the last day, which was like two weeks ago. It was retired only because we bought her a nice flat-screen, and it would still be a lovely addition to someone's home, if they don't mind a television that weighs a metric ton and has ugly wood veneer on the sides.

I had a Zenith burn out after a couple of years, and another where one of the RCA hookups fell out. Fell out. I don't even know how that happens.

Me too, but it's hard to understand what she's saying behind that incredibly thick British accent she has in B&R.