TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

"Jamaican me crazy Kofi, again!" :lol:

I really have to say I like the fact they're actually using the midcarder's since the draft. No Palumbo, but who's really missing him?

DO WE DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT?!!!!!

Chris Jericho says we deserve this.

It'd be great if the last episode of Jericho's Highlight Reel is used to transition him into the G.M.

"Jamaican me crazy Kofi, again!" :lol:

I really have to say I like the fact they're actually using the midcarder's since the draft. No Palumbo, but who's really missing him?

I am. Palumbo is awesome.

Noble in long tights?

He wore long tights in WCW. I was actually wondering if those were the same ones from back then.

CM Punk is really working on that beard....heel turn?? Im just begging that this title reign lasts until the end of Sept...I want to see Punk as champ when RAW comes to Minneapolis!!!

DO WE DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT?!!!!!

Chris Jericho says we deserve this.

It'd be great if the last episode of Jericho's Highlight Reel is used to transition him into the G.M.

I'd hate that, and I don't think Jericho is enough of a prick to put Michael Cole into a tag team match. Maybe make King's partner one-eyed Shawn and we might have something, but Jericho would probably expect HBK to win the tag belts in that situation.

Please let this be a one night thing....please tell me the new GM likes to rib the home audience

As if Adamle is such a downgrade from Cole

The only thing to make this show even better is to bring back Marty Jannety and his trusty pipe as one of Jericho's lackeys

I can see Punk's opponent not being anyone interesting, I hope it is someone good, but watch it not be anyone.

I hope Regal though.

Please let this be a one night thing....please tell me the new GM likes to rib the home audience

As if Adamle is such a downgrade from Cole

At least Cole actually knows the name of wrestling moves and has some idea how to call a match.

And someone gets a cookie.