TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

Seriously,

Does Adamle have some compromising pictures of WWE Executives or something?

But honestly, I was half expecting Adamle to immediately throw J.R. out for being such a smart-ass to him tonight. That would have gotten MAJOR heel heat.

Really great show tonight... But what the fuck? MIKE ADAMLE? Dude's grown on me, but still... Maybe all this time he's just been playing dumb and now will be a serious character. Does this mean Joey Styles will be back on ECW? With our luck, it'll be fuckin' Todd Grisham.

Seriously,

But honestly, I was half expecting Adamle to immediately throw J.R. out for being such a smart-ass to him tonight. That would have gotten MAJOR heel heat.

No, they need to justify the retarded amount of money they are paying him....oh this sucks ass

Seriously,

Just a horrible contract foolishly given to him by WWE Executives

Really great show tonight... But what the fuck? MIKE ADAMLE? Dude's grown on me, but still... Maybe all this time he's just been playing dumb and now will be a serious character. Does this mean Joey Styles will be back on ECW? With our luck, it'll be fuckin' Todd Grisham.

It'd be great if Adamle turns out to be this evil genius after acting like a complete putz... much like that season of 24.

I think it can work...I think he has the potential to be an annoying heat drawing prick. Let's just think god they gave the fans a break with his awful announcing.

All I can think is that Mike's "character" has been playing dumb all this time, and that he's actually some manipulative evil genius. Otherwise this will be horrible and a huge waste of time. Which it probably will be.

Can't wait for the "shoot" promo next week about how everyone's been treating him like slime since January and how what he did to Michael Cole was just the beginning.

All I can think is that Mike's "character" has been playing dumb all this time, and that he's actually some manipulative evil genius. Otherwise this will be horrible and a huge waste of time. Which it probably will be.

I think this is Vince's way of making fun of Bischoff.

Bischoff was a shitty announcer in WCW one day and running the company the next.

It'd be great if Adamle turns out to be this evil genius after acting like a complete putz... much like that season of 24.

He put out a hit tonight on Michael Cole, so I think that's where they're going

They could also play it up next week with NO ONE taking him seriously, and then he unleashes hell, so to speak, and cuts the evil genius promo.