TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

Okay, okay, you've convinced me....

You're all worthless pieces of shit. I apologize for joining a forum containing absolutely worthless "smarts".

I'll just get back to my real life while the rest of you wallow away in your self aggrandizing belief that you know something about the industry I know and love.

You fucking pathetic worms. If only you knew who you disrespected to this point. I have worked with many cool workers including the obscure like Zack Gowen. You're nothing but a fucking pack of jealous wannabes.

Fuck off.

Wow, no sense of humor eh? People, especially nubes, take shit way too seriously.

Apparently the guy never got one of the mainstays of "the business" - ribbing!

Okay, okay, you've convinced me....

You're all worthless pieces of shit. I apologize for joining a forum containing absolutely worthless "smarts".

I'll just get back to my real life while the rest of you wallow away in your self aggrandizing belief that you know something about the industry I know and love.

You fucking pathetic worms. If only you knew who you disrespected to this point. I have worked with many cool workers including the obscure like Zack Gowen. You're nothing but a fucking pack of jealous wannabes.

Fuck off.

From the guy who name dropped, resume dropped, and then threatened to post his phone book??

and then plays the 'don't you know who i am card'

please give Zach our best

I'm sure the world will mourn the banishment of Noah Fentz to the Gulag. But really now, we're talking about professional wrestling here -- the holier-than-thou attitude doesn't apply.

I'm sure the world will mourn the banishment of Noah Fentz to the Gulag. But really now, we're talking about professional wrestling here -- the holier-than-thou attitude doesn't apply.

Oh and who do you think you are?

sorry, can't contain the beast some time..... :( :ph34r:

Gentlemen, I mean no disrespect to your board.

I just want to be a contributor like everyone else.

If you want to get shitty with me, that's fine. I'll just bask in the glory of being the heel of thesmartmarks forum, I really don't give a shit.

If you think I'm full of it, you are entirely mistaken. I could prove it by posting my phone book, but you know, you just aren't that deserving :P

Heh....

It's not that anyone believes you're full of it

It's just that nobody cares

You don't see me bragging about risking my life by riding shotgun with Nick Bollea

You've dug your own hole by bragging about your Smackdown vs. Raw GM video game expertise and have been mocked accordingly.

Go ahead and scan photos of your passionate threesome with Verne and Greg Gagne for all I care

Wow, was that guy a chode or what? I almost feel bad for him. The dude has this false sense of entitlement because HTM crashed on his couch and he got high with Hawk? Well congratu-fucking-lations dude, you're offically a mark. Great job, home-slice. You're no better then the rest of us. Although, let's not forget that you were paying those guys. It's not like they just came over to chill with you in your palace of wisdom because you are so awesome. I'm sure for the right price Jake Roberts would snort coke off my cock and Kamala would sleep on my porch.

If they are serious about Punk as a top guy and they do go with a Punk/Jericho fued for the title down the line , Jericho could make Punk. This new character is pretty awesome, and the stuff with HBK has been really good . I think Punk needs to work with a guy more his size and a guy who is a true heel. He looks like he belongs in the matches with Batista, but it's become obvious he isn't gonna get a pinfall... and if he isn't getting one against Batista, he sure as hell isn't getting one over Cena. Jericho or Orton would be the perfect catalyst for him to be taken seriously as champion.

Also it might not sound like much but in the RoH clips i've seen Punk had a look that was identifiable with the long shorts and the hoodie... and give the guy some fucking pyro. Maybe we could bring back the Anaconda Vice as well? He is the champ after all.

On a side note, fuck who is trying to kill Vince. The smartmarks "who is noah fentz" storyline is much more intriguing. WWE wishes it could come up with stuff this good. ;)

Since he won the title, I think this was the strongest Punk looked overall tonight against Regal. That was a serious shit kicking he was taking, but yet still went over, probably with a broken nose to boot. The visual of him standing there all busted up, holding the belt was strong, made you think he finally "earned" the belt he has somewhat, after going through that fight. Regal still looked credible as hell there too, almost beating Punk twice in a row.

The Batista matches made him look good, too, but just in a different way, in fact the exact opposite.

I get the very distinct feeling that there could be a longer run for Punk than any of us would have imagined. Anyone who says that Punk doesn't deserve to be champion needs to learn his story. He went through a shit ton to get where he is and was told by a ton of people that he would never do anything in the buisness. It should be a good time in any event. I just hope I get to see him with the belt when I go to the show at the end of Sept.

I enjoyed Raw. The busted Jeritron, the short but good Coffee (Paul Coffy?) vs Noble match, Punk vs. Regal, and Mike Adamle. It was obvious the new GM had to be a heel and since they didn't do their dumb act where they go "Oh well Regal is wrestling Punk so HE can't possibly be the new GM" but instead said it was possible he could be, that pretty much seemed to be code for "it's someone else". I figured it was either Vince, Bischoff, or Shane... and no one coming out when Shane motioned for the GM gave me a bit of a scare, but the cut to Adamle standing between Cena and Batista was pretty good.

I enjoyed Raw. The busted Jeritron, the short but good Coffee (Paul Coffy?) vs Noble match, Punk vs. Regal, and Mike Adamle. It was obvious the new GM had to be a heel and since they didn't do their dumb act where they go "Oh well Regal is wrestling Punk so HE can't possibly be the new GM" but instead said it was possible he could be, that pretty much seemed to be code for "it's someone else". I figured it was either Vince, Bischoff, or Shane... and no one coming out when Shane motioned for the GM gave me a bit of a scare, but the cut to Adamle standing between Cena and Batista was pretty good.

Kofi Kingston, just fyi

unless this is just being funny and im trying to be a smartypants

I know who Kofi Kingston is, but thanks all the same.

ashamed wrestling fan: "Intents and purposes". I'll never forget the e-mail thrashing I got from a reader when I said "intensive purposes" back in 2002 so I now have the wonderful habit of correcting it for others.

I got cussed out by James Storm, clearly that means I'm in the know on this wrasslin' business, right?

You know, I'm just not going to concern myself with the ignorance of responses like this.

Sure, you fuckin' rule.

When HTM is sleeping on your couch after a show, come talk to me.

Hunter's Torn Metatarsal slept on your coach? I wonder what he has to say about that, where is HTQ these days?

As for Raw, I enjoyed it again. I'm not sure if its because I've stopped reading spoilers, Raw has actually gotten better or if I just stopped caring, but Raw has been really fun to watch. Mike Adamle as GM interests me, as he cracks me up anyway, so it'll be interesting to see how that works out.

btw, who is HTM? Hornswoggle the Midget?

I really can't want to see where Adamle as GM goes. If this all works out and his buffoon gimmick was just that, a gimmick, then it could be great television. The problem is setting him apart from the Bischoffs and Regals.