TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Vote: Show Date

Do you want the show put back to the 31st?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 30th or 31st?

• Keep it at the 30th
    • Move it to the 31st

OK, Bo's mentioned that he wants the show date changed, and odds are there are a few other people who will be wanting extensions. So, please vote now to say whether to you want to keep it at the 30th or change it to the 31st, rather than me either make an executive decision based on the request of one person, or ignore him out of hand when a lot of other people might want the same thing.

DISCLAIMER: If the show gets changed to the 31st, I will not be able to allow ANY extensions. I'm working this weekend, and I don't need to be running around marking and posting the show on saturday evening or something. So if it gets put back, that's IT. Anything that isn't with me by the due time won't make the show unless and until I get around to it I'm afraid, because I don't even have Landon to help me out since he's on holiday.

I think I'll have my match done by the 30th, but I wanted to get a promo done, too. And last week was busier than I expected. So I vote for the 31st. That'd be swell.

if anyone votes for NOT extending the deadline, i'll be shocked.

"no, i don't want the chance to procrastinate more!"

"no, i want to rush to get my match in!"

....just sayin'.

Move it.

But it may not matter in my case. My laptop has died. I'm using a roommate's laptop (when I can) so if I show at all I'll have to start over and send in some kind of rush job.

Happy birthday to me. :(

You're all swell....

:)

BTW... WE LOVE YOU TOXXIC (NO HOMO)

You're talking to a man who used to run a gay clubnight, Bo. I wouldn't care in the slightest if you were...

Sign in to follow this