TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zorin Industries

San Francisco

Guest Tzar Lysergic
His avatar is the motherfucking Vicar. That's awesome.

Nearly, its the Bishop, was watching it last night before I started posting, love that sketch.

Thanks for your help anyway guys, one other question, are then any good camping goods stores near Union Square or the surrounding environs? Theres a few items I need to get before I leave SF on the Sunday morning (Fire Extinguisher, tent pegs and the like) and i'd like to not be spending most of my afternoons there searching one out.

Bishop! I knew that. I think my favorite one is the Mouse Party.

The fuck do you need a fire extinguisher for to go camping?

So I am out of this armpit of a city Palmdale today, on to Arlington, back down to Oceanside, then back up to Delano on monday, Porterville, Visalia and then I am out this motherfucker.

And so far, Palmdale has had the highest concentration of hot women I have seen. And all at Kinkos.

Guest Cal Moriarty

GOING BACK HOME TO THE VILLAGE OF THE SUN

OUT IN BACK OF PALMDALE WHERE THE TURKEY FARMERS RUN

Guest Vitamin X
So I am out of this armpit of a city Palmdale today, on to Arlington, back down to Oceanside, then back up to Delano on monday, Porterville, Visalia and then I am out this motherfucker.

And so far, Palmdale has had the highest concentration of hot women I have seen. And all at Kinkos.

Jesus christ, you have the absolute worst tour of California I've ever heard. What the hell exactly are you doing? Smuggling meth?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I done made up my mind and I know I'm gonna go to Sun Village, good god I hope the wind don't blow-oh.

Oceanview has been pretty fun. I have been staying in the Dolphin and just walking to the beach. Some nice shops up and down this strip. This isn't bad at all. But still. Fuck this state. I want to go home.

Im going to SF in october for a wedding, so what kind of hip hop clubs can I go to? What other tours that haven't been mentioned that I can go to?