TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

WWE Raw (8/4/08)

It sort of takes a little bit of luster away, when he's reading from a sheet.

It fits with the gimmick I suppose, but not something I'm used to, so, it's just, not cool.

So the set-up is JBL and Jericho never want to tag the other in and will start breaking up each others pins. I expect HBK to take out Jericho and JBL to pin Punk to put heat on that match for SS.

I'm half expecting a double pin.

The only thing is, if there's a triple threat at SS, what would Kane/HBK do? Although there's still a week to enter them into matches.

So the set-up is JBL and Jericho never want to tag the other in and will start breaking up each others pins. I expect HBK to take out Jericho and JBL to pin Punk to put heat on that match for SS.

I'm half expecting a double pin.

The only thing is, if there's a triple threat at SS, what would Kane/HBK do? Although there's still a week to enter them into matches.

HBK should continue selling the injury. He isn't needed for Slam. Kane just vents and attacks.

Welp there goes Burchill's push. I know losing clean to the champ isn't a bad thing, but it a screwy finish could have led to a SS title match at least. Burchill didn't even get his heat back, which makes me believe the IC feud is over.

That was off the charts! Best three-way I've seen in ages. Everybody looked good here, though I hope that Jericho remains in the equation.

Crowd was hot for the entire match, too.