TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Ohio Inmate Says He's Too Fat to Execute

I read somewhere that firing squads are conducted as Matt said; 5 guys, one blank. Also, they apparently put a target over the victim's heart.

That said, there have been instances where nobody got a killing shot, and they had to fire again. That'd suck.

Anyway, just put him on a starvation diet until they can jab the needles in. Simple.

Though Eric easily has the most metal solution.

Brutal.

How the hell does he weigh that much after 20 years of prison food?

I have no clue about federal prisons, but I've had a couple overnight stays in county jail holding cells. The food they gave us was a bunch of highly fatty stuff, so it's no surprise that someone who presumably doesn't exercise could gain a lot of weight.

And for kicks, his last meal should be a Lean Cuisine.

Or a Subway sandwich with no mayo.

The ancient Greeks had the right idea...they made the condemned kill themselves. Make these people commit suicide and take their own lives. The blood is on their hands and save us all a lot of grief.

The ancient Greeks had the right idea...they made the condemned kill themselves. Make these people commit suicide and take their own lives. The blood is on their hands and save us all a lot of grief.

You wanna give an man condemned to die a weapon? Yeah, that may work in a time when honor and shaming ones family meant something, but it ain't working in the 2000's or any year after that. Hell, lot of them killed family members to be on death row for crap sake. And they won't hang themselves or pull the switch on an electric chair so that leaves giving them either a knife or a needle or a vial filled with a deadly chemical.

Just lock him in a cell with Richard Simmons. Then he'll either lose weight, kill himself or kill Richard Simmons. Either way, victory.

Just lock him in a cell with Richard Simmons. Then he'll either lose weight, kill himself or kill Richard Simmons. Either way, victory.

As much as I'd have no problem with that, some bleeding-heart liberals would refer to it as cruel or unusual punishment. :P

As Kent State alumni, I should make a joke about how raping and killing University of Akron students shouldn't be a crime, but that would just be wrong.

I think a jury could have convicted him just based on his photo.

Guest Brady's Torn ACL

Just strolling by to note that this is one of the dumbest subtitles on this board right now.