TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Golgo 13

Ground Zero Talk

Tod, I don't know WHAT you are talking about. You are quite clearly listed as 'Tod James Stewart', not 'Tod deKindes'. May I be the first to assure you that the SWF Creative Control officers are always clued-in and up-to-date as to the smallest changes in a wrestler's character.

("Oi, Landon, c'mere...")

*WHAP!*

i'm going to add a few little things to my stats... a list of things Taiga can't do. just a heads up, Spike Jerkins.

I'm going to do the same, although I dont need to since I'm not scheduled in the match, I guess for storyline purposes, whatever the case may be... but I will update my stats with moves and other things that may be important when having a match against me.

:)

Hey, it was Miami, you were back, we couldn't NOT do it!

And yeah I'll take the rap for getting Tod's name wrong. It was late and I was busy searching under DeKindes for stuff to link a write-up for the match around. What can I say, nothing worked.

LDP, Munich. You want to pull the match, we can pull the match. Just say the word.

For everyone - If you have something you definitely DO want to do, or you definitely DON'T want to do, tell us. Just, you know, tell us. That's what we're here for. Otherwise we knock ourselves out going back and forth trying to make a card, and then people just come down and pick holes in it cos we're meant to be fucking psychic or something. And yes, it's late. And yes, I'm probably overreacting. And right now, I don't really fucking give a shit.

Christ, I feel like I'm fucking Zed or something.

(note: I have never fucked Zed, nor do i want to experience this)

Nobody made me aware of this thread, per se, but I did a randomly fortnightly check-in at the right time, I suppose.

I'm disappointed Toxxic does not wish to drink deep of my invigorating, wholly organic masculinity, but amused that Holly still thinks I'm a douchebag. It's all good, though - I am a major douche, when you get right down to it.

See, I never felt too bad about being surly over making cards, but that's probably because I'm surly basically all of the time.

-Z

What... ::snirk:: ::yawn:: Somebody say sumthin'?

Mmph... didn't think so. I'm going back to sleep at the rest home.

This is a comfy chair.

- Grand Slam

I'm disappointed Toxxic does not wish to drink deep of my invigorating, wholly organic masculinity

Cut yer hair.