TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Raven files a lawsuit against the WWE

The way I remember the story is that the first time Palumbo & O'Haire were in the WWF locker room, they kind of looked at Droz funny and just walked off. They eventually came up to him once someone explained to them who he was. Droz also bitched them out for not immediately shaking Undertaker's hand, as if that was the first thing they were supposed to do.

They should've pushed his chair down a flight of stairs instead.

And laugh like Brock Lesnar.

The way I remember the story is that the first time Palumbo & O'Haire were in the WWF locker room, they kind of looked at Droz funny and just walked off. They eventually came up to him once someone explained to them who he was. Droz also bitched them out for not immediately shaking Undertaker's hand, as if that was the first thing they were supposed to do.

IIRC Palumbo and O'Haire didn't shake Droz's hand because neither of them were sure if Droz could move his arms. I'd imagine trying to shake a quadriplegic's hand only to discover he can't move it would be kind of mortifying.

They should've pushed his chair down a flight of stairs instead.

And laugh like Brock Lesnar.

But only if they choked him out before shoving him down the stairs.

Ah, I miss Brock.

The Stamford Advocate reported tonight that the lawsuit brought upon World Wrestling Entertainment by former WWF and WCW talents Chris Kanyon, Raven and Mike Sanders was dismissed by Senior U.S. District Judge Peter Dorsey this past Monday.

The lawsuit claimed that WWE were listing professional wrestlers as independent contractors when by nature of the job requirements (drug testing, performing and dressing as instructed, being restricted from working for other companies, etc.), they were actually misclassified and were employees.

WWE had requested a dismissal several months back based on the verbiage of the wrestlers' booking contracts and several other points, leading to the Judge to side with WWE.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/localnews/ci_11793293

The Stamford Advocate reported tonight that the lawsuit brought upon World Wrestling Entertainment by former WWF and WCW talents Chris Kanyon, Raven and Mike Sanders was dismissed by Senior U.S. District Judge Peter Dorsey this past Monday.

The lawsuit claimed that WWE were listing professional wrestlers as independent contractors when by nature of the job requirements (drug testing, performing and dressing as instructed, being restricted from working for other companies, etc.), they were actually misclassified and were employees.

WWE had requested a dismissal several months back based on the verbiage of the wrestlers' booking contracts and several other points, leading to the Judge to side with WWE.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/localnews/ci_11793293

What an idiot judge. This should have gone to trial at least.