TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Sid coming back?

The return of the MASTER AND THE RULER....of the wooorrrlllldd is much needed. Not for serious wrestling but maybe as an enforcer of Mike Adamle when his "reasoning and understanding" doesn't seem to be panning out. Then he can be the quiet guy who just calmly says, "Sid, help this man understand my position" and then SID can powerbomb the hell out of them.

YES YES YES! MAKE IT HAPPEN! Either a powerbomb or that swank one-armed chokeslam he used to do. He has to wear his old WWE get-up though, not that lame "long black tights under jean shorts" look he had in WCW in 2000. Wonder if WWE will dig out the big sparkly "SID" sign that used to drop to the ring during his entrance?

The return of the MASTER AND THE RULER....of the wooorrrlllldd is much needed. Not for serious wrestling but maybe as an enforcer of Mike Adamle when his "reasoning and understanding" doesn't seem to be panning out. Then he can be the quiet guy who just calmly says, "Sid, help this man understand my position" and then SID can powerbomb the hell out of them.

YES YES YES! MAKE IT HAPPEN! Either a powerbomb or that swank one-armed chokeslam he used to do. He has to wear his old WWE get-up though, not that lame "long black tights under jean shorts" look he had in WCW in 2000. Wonder if WWE will dig out the big sparkly "SID" sign that used to drop to the ring during his entrance?

I liked the way he looked with his short stint in ECW.

New Sid news from rajah.com:

Gunnar Eudy, the 28-year-old son of four-time World Heavyweight Champion Sid Vicious, as well as indy wrestler Rage (a friend of Sid), are saying that Sid will be back in WWE next month. Reader Charlynn Star sent in the following.. My friend and fellow Sid fan Joyce told me that Sid's son Gunnar Eudy told her that Sid will be back in September the WWE. Here is my friend's myspace. She has Sid's indy wrestler Rage as a friend, Rage is a friend of Sid, and worked with him as a member of Sid's Pride of Brotherhood gang in the indy circuit. She says that Rage has also told her that he'll be returning.

Anyone else starting to believe more and more?

Well, IF he comes back then, what can he do?

Raw:

Well, there's a natural feud with HBK. He can go after Punk for the title, or Cena and Batista. Can also serve as Adamle's hencemen/bodyguard.

Smackdown:

Go up against HHH for the WWE Title. An 11 year old feud revived with the Undertaker. Can battle Edge or great Khali as a face. And then there's the Big Show vs. Sid. I don't think those two were ever in the same company at the same time.

ECW:

Yeah, right.

Another reason why I like the idea of the return of Sid, was because I think it makes a great comeback story after that horrific injury in 2001. Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind him going after Punk for the title. Its better than main eventing JBL at least.

Well, IF he comes back then, what can he do?

Raw:

Well, there's a natural feud with HBK. He can go after Punk for the title, or Cena and Batista. Can also serve as Adamle's hencemen/bodyguard.

Smackdown:

Go up against HHH for the WWE Title. An 11 year old feud revived with the Undertaker. Can battle Edge or great Khali as a face. And then there's the Big Show vs. Sid. I don't think those two were ever in the same company at the same time.

ECW:

Yeah, right.

What exactly would a hencemen do? Run around assaulting people with the King's English?

I'd like to him make a return at the end of the Unforgiven PPV to get the return pop.

Another reason why I like the idea of the return of Sid, was because I think it makes a great comeback story after that horrific injury in 2001. Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind him going after Punk for the title. Its better than main eventing JBL at least.

Can Sid *really* be booked as a sympathetic feel good story though? I mean it reality it would be a feel good story. But it's Sid Eudy! Who feels sorry for a really huge guy proclaiming to be the Master and Ruler of the world, power bombing people and then giving them a clothesline off a stretcher? Will take some great booking on creative's part, and some good acting on his part to not revert into Psycho mode and play up the crowd sympathies.

No, I wasn't referring at all to storyline, just real life. Obviously, I would like to see Sid be a psychopath, and just cut really bizarre promos.

Cool thanks for clarifying.

Funny enough back a few years after the leg injury I dreamed I was starting a fed and I called him. Strange enough in the dream I got his name right too. None of this "uhhh is Psycho Sid there?" Granted that would have made the dream better I guess.

I do agree it'd be a great comeback story.

Latest on Sid from rajah.com via Observer:

In recent weeks there have been a lot of rumors floating around regarding the possible return of Sid Vicious, 48, to World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sid has made it clear he wants a final run with WWE, but considering that we still have yet to see him return, it would appear that they aren't interested.

While we can't confirm that there is a deal in place, WWE talent head John Laurinaitis is pushing to bring him back to the company. In recent weeks he has been praising him a lot and pushing for his return to the creative team. Laurinaitis is looking to sign him and get him a good spot in the company.

During the weekend of last year's SummerSlam, Laurinaitis was in town and scouted Sid Vicious at an indy show in New Jersey. Laurinaitis asked him if he would be able to pass a Wellness test, and Sid basically implied that he wouldn't be able to. That was pretty much the end of his possible comeback, until all these rumors started popping up.

While we can't confirm that there is a deal in place, WWE talent head John Laurinaitis is pushing to bring him back to the company. In recent weeks he has been praising him a lot and pushing for his return to the creative team. Laurinaitis is looking to sign him and get him a good spot in the company.

Man, screw that.