TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

August/September Availability Thread

GENESIS!

...is in September. Infact both of our next two shows are, technically, as the next show will have a September 2nd due-date. Genesis will then be on September 23rd and we'd like to get as many of you involved in that as possible, naturally. We'd also in particular like to encourage our lurker friends who'd maybe be interested in one more for the road, so to speak, to let us know, since it's Genesis and all. Basically, anyone and everyone who can get on the Genesis card would be much appreciated.

Anyway, let us know if you're in or out to make things as smooth as possible.

I'm there. And I'd love it if it implied that thing I keep bugging Toxxic about. If it doesn't, that's fine, I'm there anyway. Something tag title related perhaps.

So pissed off right now, my whole department just got laid off of work. My last day will be the 29th of August. This is what happens when you work for a non-for-profit organization that decide to not renew your contract. Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread, just needed to blow off some steam, now is time to look for work, I wonder if going postal would be beneficial.

So pissed off right now, my whole department just got laid off of work. My last day will be the 29th of August. This is what happens when you work for a non-for-profit organization that decide to not renew your contract. Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread, just needed to blow off some steam, now is time to look for work, I wonder if going postal would be beneficial.

...OK, that sucks. Your whole department? Where do you work, and how many are in your department?

IN NYC, I work for a agency that's call ACS (Administration for children services) my department is "Family and children services" which is a preventive agency helping families out. There was about 13 of us in the same department and it was growing (Until today).

After I wrote the last note, I started thinking and noticing some shit... I think this whole thing is a set up. About 2 months ago we've gotten a new director, and right now we're all gone, the only one that's there is a supervisor and the director, the supervisor HE HIRED! This is a set up, and once I get to the bottom of this, there's going to be a lot of slow singing, and flower bringing.

Time to investigate

IN NYC, I work for a agency that's call ACS (Administration for children services) my department is "Family and children services" which is a preventive agency helping families out. There was about 13 of us in the same department and it was growing (Until today).

After I wrote the last note, I started thinking and noticing some shit... I think this whole thing is a set up. About 2 months ago we've gotten a new director, and right now we're all gone, the only one that's there is a supervisor and the director, the supervisor HE HIRED! This is a set up, and once I get to the bottom of this, there's going to be a lot of slow singing, and flower bringing.

Time to investigate

I'm in. The moving and the trials and the other assorted wackiness are over for the moment. I'll be posting a stattitude update by the end of the week.

I'm in. The moving and the trials and the other assorted wackiness are over for the moment. I'll be posting a stattitude update by the end of the week.

YAY!

Correction: put me down for Genesis only. These days, people are even moreso utter morons, and I come home from work in an even bigger mood to maim and murder the first human being I witness, rather than write. That way match quality will be better reserved for the grand-daddy.

I'll make sure to promo for the 2nd though.

Sign in to follow this