TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spyke

Promo: Clash of the Saviors

The scene starts up with Spyke pacing back and forth. Already dressed in his attire for the night he is wearing an inverse of his usual pants (The pants are mainly Red and the designs are black). Emma is standing by with a glazed look in her eyes but a bright smile to distract the fact she appears to be lost. Spyke stops pacing to acknowledge her presence. He stares at her for several seconds and begins to scan her up and down as if he’s looking for an on switch. Suddenly she starts talking as though she just realized the cameras started up.

Emma Dumas

Emma Dumas here standing by with DVS representative, Spyke! Spyke how are you tonight

Spyke

I guess I’m okay. Two weeks, two wins.

Emma

Yes, Congratulations! Im so proud of you

Emma claps as Spyke watches her a bit confused.

Spyke

Uh...Yeah....Thanks

Emma

Aren’t you scared though?

Spyke

Of the never ending fans that will begin to flock me? No, I welcome them all,

Emma

No silly! The word around the locker rooms is that Toxxic took note of what you said at Jamaican Me Crazy and you have a match against MANSON!

The crowd can be heard screaming and cheering . Spyke looks around clearly embarrassed and impressed that he can hear the crowd all the way from the arena as he moves in closer to Amy

Spyke

Who?

Emma looks stunned and the cheers turn into boos as Spyke shrugs and looks around some more before turning to her for an answer.

Emma

Manson!

Spyke

I face some generic kid during my debut, Then they place me in a match against some guy who seems like he should be at a salon in Malibu frosting someone’s hair. Now I have to face Marilyn Manson! What the hell!? Let me guess....

Emma

No, It’s

Spyke

...It’s some sort of rock of or Emo dress up contest. I swear....

Emma

No, No, NO! You’ve got it all wrong Spyke! Just listen!

Spyke crosses his arms and focuses on Amy’s chest.

Emma

Manson is a SWF Legend! Quite possibly THE legend of all...

Spyke shakes his head as if he was snapping back to reality and places his finger on Emma’s lips before taking the microphone away from her.

Spyke

First things first. If your talking about legends in this business and my name is not in the middle, beginning or end of your sentence then you’re just speaking absolute gibberish and in case you haven’t noticed from last weeks match or the match before that, when I'm given gibberish to deal with I destroy it in the ring because I don’t like to have my time wasted. Comprende?

Emma nods

Spyke

All jokes aside I know of your Manson and his record here but to me he’s just another Fabulous Jakey, a Taiga Starr or any one who steps into the ring with me. He’s just another stepping stone in my eyes. Someone to help etch my greatness into the SWF history just as I’ve had my name associated with greatness everywhere else I go. You don’t believe me, meet me back in my locker room when we wrap this up.

Spyke winks at Amy and she giggles as the crowd groans in disgust by his sleezy charm. He turns back to face the camera; removing his finger from Amy’s lips.

Spyke

Manson....Raging Bull, The Savage......MESSIAH! You and I we both have something in common. You’re sitting back and your watching this, You’re wondering who the hell do I think I am, coming into your home, your place where you made you mark as one of the best and I belittle you. Perhaps I’m wrong and you don’t even care who I am. But we are both men on a mission. Both men who have a goal here in the SWF and while you have been here longer and I in a matter of weeks have already proven I have what it takes to “March with the big boys” Only one of us will walk out of the arena tonight still proving that he is in fact the absolute chosen one to save each and everyone of these people. The other? Well the other will just have a taste of what it feels like to barely survive the aftermath of Ground Zero and if I didn’t misunderstand the tapes...that’s a taste you are all to familiar with.

Spyke smirks before switching the microphone off and flipping it over to hand it to Emma as the crowd boos at a fading image of him on the titantron.

See, I like this guy. He's not even from our fed, and he's got a work ethic that would shame Janus.

I think Spike-with-an-I was referring to your use of multiple colours, Spyke-with-a-y. Some people just aren't open to new experiences :P

You know what I said about not wanting to sleep with Zed?

That goes double for you, emo-a-go-go.

I've seen pictures, Spike. Plus you have an 'x' in your AIM name that has no business being there. You're emo, don't try and be something you're not kid.

I'm gonna CENSORED all over your face.

No need for that.

We're getting along fine. It's just emo kid over there threatening to do things on my face, quite frankly, there's no need for it.

I mean, he is from Long Island, that's like third class in NYC... Just pay him no mind. Be happy that he's not from Queens, then he'll say he'll do other stuff to your face that will just be...dirty.

RIGHT SPIKE

:)

...who the fuck are those wusses? They aren't even making contact half the time! Windmilling's no fun if no-one's actually HITTING you.

Just to be clear, I grew up in a town where the kids were so fucked up we used to be able to start a pit to Feeder.

FEEDER.

That shit up there's like ballroom dancing in comparison. It just looks like they've all lost a lot of loose change on the ground...

Spike and I have been doing this for years Spyke, don't worry about it. Ever since he turned on me and I kicked him out of my stable in, oh... early 2005?

We're getting along fine. It's just emo kid over there threatening to do things on my face, quite frankly, there's no need for it.

One point. Didn't you say you quite liked Toyah haired bint fronted emo timewasters Paramore?

One point. Didn't you say you quite liked Toyah haired bint fronted emo timewasters Paramore?

A couple of their songs, yes. But they're not emo. They're pop, and I make no excuses for it.

Spike - yes, your character is emo. I think the 'Heartless' hoodie was the death-knell to your credibility. And yes, OK, technically I turned on you and interfered in your title match so Pretzler won the Cruiserweight Title from you and then we all beat you down afterwards... but you were GOING to turn on me, I think that's the issue here...

Edited by Toxxic

Sign in to follow this