TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC 94 - Georges St. Pierre vs. BJ Penn II

Jones looked awesome, i had high hopes and he more than delivered.

I also had high hopes for Karo-Stun Gun, but that was a huge disappointment. Neither guy looked any good, Kim really needs to stop spending the first round riding his opponents back and running out of gas for the rest of the fight.

I didn't realize the first shot hit that cleanly. I like Thiago, but he was just outmatched tonight.

Ugh, my stream cut out right at the very last of Round 4 when it was clear it was about to be called a TKO. Did they call it or is it going to 5th round?

Well that was dominating.

I fully allow and expect any and all shit talking from GSP backers.

Guys - pick whatever picture you want for the sig bet. I leave the image up to Team GSP. I expect ALL Team Penn backers to have it within their sig within 24 hours or suspensions will start being handed out.

My only request is that the picture is not too large.

Even though I'm on "Team GSP", I liked Penn. I didn't like seeing him being destroyed like that.

Penn may be more technical, but you can't overcome the size. Penn never had any answer for GSP's strength. He had nothing after about halfway through round two and just survived.

Yes!!! GSP! I feel it should have been called a TKO in 2nd round, as Penn was making a poor effort to fight back, but atleast GSP got the win, as I predicted. Still never predicted a MMA fight wrong, nor have I the SuperBowl, if Cardinals win tomorrow night, I should start betting money on this stuff.

I haven't been able to follow MMA as much as I would like over the last year, but this was great. Tell BJ Penn to fuck BJ Penn.

Yes!!! GSP! I feel it should have been called a TKO in 2nd round, as Penn was making a poor effort to fight back, but atleast GSP got the win, as I predicted. Still never predicted a MMA fight wrong, nor have I the SuperBowl, if Cardinals win tomorrow night, I should start betting money on this stuff.

Congrats, ace.