TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Bullshit and Drama

One spotlight from underneath dimly lights a hooded figure, crouched in the centre of a wrestling ring. A deep, growling Trans-Pacific accent slowly emanates from the massive form. The voice has more than a hint of anger, not that this is anything unusual considering the source.

Va'aiga: Bullshit and drama. It's all bullshit and drama. And this is one Maori who has had enough.

Va'aiga throws the hood back on his robes and glowers at the camera intensely.

Va'aiga: Toxxic. I don't give a flying fuck what that Puerto Rican told you. And business between us outside the wrestling ring is none of your business. All I'm gonna say is I ended up spending another night of my life in a jail cell. Memories of my youth came flooding back to me. It don't matter if the cops are New Zealanders or Puerto Rican, I fuckin' HATE being locked down for the night. But all that time left me thinking. I have this world title shot on the horizon, and the last thing I need is that pissy little shit messing with my chance, my opportunity, MY DESTINY. And I know that Rickman is one of the toughest little bastards in the industry. So there I am stuck in a cell, contemplating life and titles and a thought jumps into my head. LIGHTS!

The camera pulls back and the arena lights go on revealing that the Maori is standing in the middle of THE NO ESCAPE CELL!

Va'aiga: RICKMAN? You always like to keep it hardcore. Well I'm hardcore to MY VERY BONES! You put me through that flaming table and I WILL EXACT MY REVENGE IN BLOOD! See I know you're always ready for a challenge, and damn my culture is all about challenges. So what do you say? 20 by 20 by 20 of unforgiving steel. 8,000 cubic feet of pain. Two guys enter. One leaves with the belt, the other ON A GURNEY! No rules, no restrictions except one. NO RUNNING. You game? Because I want the challenge of taking you on, scratch that TAKING YOU OUT in one of the most brutal environments wrestling has to offer. And I know you're a hell of a lot more comfortable when you can go sneaking under that ring and fetch that ol' piece of hardware you call “Excalibur”. And I look forward to the time you do. Now for the little matter of SIN. I know you like to spout in your own language... well guys in post production, you're gonna have to get busy 'cuz I love spouting off in mine.

Subtitles are overlaid across the bottom of the screen for clarity of non Maori viewers...

Va'aiga: SIN! Matou mohio e koe mate, kia tutaki ano taua

(Everyone but you knows the next time I see you, you are dead)

Kaore he wahi o tera ki a koe, whawhai e te “Insane Luchador”

(My fight with the Insane Luchador is none of your business)

Kia hiwa ra, haerenge mai mau!

(Be aware, I am coming for you)

Na te Maori tou tenei tikanga te taua

(Revenge is the Maori way)

I te heke e te toto, pakarutia e wheua

(Blood will flow, bones will be broken)

He kupu tūpato tēnei ki a tonu koe.

(This is your only warning)

Va'aiga pauses and then uncurls his hand into the Shaka sign

Va'aiga: BOO-YAH!

Tu vete par carajo maricon

(GO TO HELL FAGOT)

Mama mi bicho hijo de puta

(SUCK MY DIC* SON OF A BITCH)

Yo te voy a matar

(I'M GOING TO KILL YOU)

No puede escapar

(YOU CANNOT ESCAPE)

Tu Muerte es mi gloria

(Your death is my glory)

Duemes bien, porque cuando tu y yo nos encontramos, usted va a domir para siempre.

(SLEEP WELL, BECAUSE WHEN YOU AND I MEET, YOU WILL SLEEP FOREVER.)

BOOOYAHH

Sign in to follow this