TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JST

Yeah?! Well I met [insert B-level personality here], so... yeah. S

fuck i hate Journey. but for some reason, i seem to know all their songs. they must have been placed in my head when i wasn't looking. because i know i never voulentarily listened to them...

Um, all I know is CHICAGO

God, I hate being gangsta and not knowing these songs.

All these (I presume) love songs, and I have to hear "I JUST KILL A NIGGA FOR STEPPIN ON MY AIR MAX 95" Well, that was a hot line.

MEATLOAF!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING, BUT I WONT DO THAT...

I always wanted to know, what is that? is that, losing weight? I mean, being straight?

The bad thing is, I actually like that song.

oh well.

but my thing is hiphop, even though they suck right now with all that downsouth bullshit with superman and air max, they have no lyrics.

Oh, you go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

To add to the thread, though not in a meaningful manner, I was recently in the same room with a ton of independent southern rappers that I'm sure none of you have heard of, even the few that like hip hop. I didn't really 'meet' anyone though. I just stayed in the back row and watched the awards show (Benefit of my brother being the cameraman for the guy who put on the show. Speaking of my brosef, he's met a ton of people that are known outside Alabama and Georgia.) Of course, maybe someone has heard of Bohagon, Jackie Chain, or Kollosus. Oh, yeah, also checks out the group/guy/entity that put on the awards show: Dead Serious TV.

Also: I met Ernie Hudson at an airport in Montgomery a few years back.

God, I hate being gangsta and not knowing these songs.

All these (I presume) love songs, and I have to hear "I JUST KILL A NIGGA FOR STEPPIN ON MY AIR MAX 95" Well, that was a hot line.

Sneakers AND guns in the same song? That's timesaving... I'd have to listen to Never Scared and Airforce Ones (Or Straight Outta Compton and My Adidas if I was feeling old school)