TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Steel Cage Warare II

August 18th: ROH is going all out for 9/20 in Philly. The feud pitting Austin Aries, Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Age Of The Fall has been raging on. The latest development has seen Delirious join Age Of The Fall. The Necro Butcher has found himself in the middle of all these individuals. Now it will explode at "Glory By Honor VII" with the return of STEEL CAGE WARFARE. It will be Austin Aries, Jay & Mark Briscoe on one team. The Age Of The Fall will have ROH World Tag Team Champions Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black plus Delirious. The Necro Butcher will be the wild card in this bout. We will have the complete rules of this battle later this week in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire.

I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering if anyone has gone to an ROH show at the case gym in Boston. They have a PPV taping there the night before the Philly show and I was thinkin about getting tickets. Is there much of a difference between the general admission or the 4th floor reserved seats? Thanks alot guys.

Actually, the case gym has a lot of really nice GA seating, stadium style. I've been to the two Case Gym shows and I was really pleased with how comfortable the venue is.

Updated card -

http://rohwrestling.com/MessageBoard/topic...?TOPIC_ID=43462

September 9th: There is no hotter ticket now at www.ROHwrestling.com than the 9/20 event in Philadelphia. We suggest you get your tix soon because everyone is going to be talking about this event. In fact, we don't need to hype it. Just look at this lineup:

Ring Of Honor

September 20th, 2008- 8:00 pm belltime

New Alhambra Arena (former ECW Arena)

7 Ritner Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148

Tickets can be purchased at www.rohwrestling.com, www.tickets.com, or by calling (215) 781-2500.

Steel Cage Warfare

The Briscoes & Austin Aries vs. The Age of the Fall of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, & Delirious vs. The Necro Butcher

ROH World Title Rematch (if McGuinness is still champion)

Nigel McGuinness defends vs. El Generico

Special Attraction Match #1

Kensuke Sasaki vs. Claudio Castagnoli

Special Attraction Match #2

Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Bryan Danielson

NWA World Heavyweight Title Rematch (if Albright is still champion)

Brent Albright defends vs. Adam Pearce with Larry Sweeney

FIP World Heavyweight Title Match

Go Shiozaki with Larry Sweeney defends vs. Kevin Steen

Special Challenge Match

Kenny King vs. Jerry Lynn

Plus much more to be signed with:

-Roderick Strong

-Sweet & Sour Inc. members Chris Hero, Eddie Edwards, Sara Del Rey, Shane Hagadorn & Bobby Dempsey

-Erick Stevens

-The Vulture Squad of Jigsaw & Ruckus

-Daizee Haze

-Rhett Titus

-Plus others!!!

Alright, so I'm definately going to this show, but I wanna know...

What's GA seating like in the ECW Arena now that it's been renovated? It's my first time going to the Hall and I'm curious if I should do 6th row or GA.

There's not much as far as renovations is concerned at the ECW Arena. Based on the Chikara shows that I've been to, they'll probably put up bleachers against the walls. You'll probably be fine with GA tickets; just make sure you get there early so you can get better seats.