TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
This is Bo

Promo: More Drama and More Bullshit

“Drama and Bullshit?”

The words echo around the empty room of SIN in a un-disclosed location, the camera focuses on the T.V. screen that shows the promo of Va’aiga in the steel cell of pain and hell.

“Drama and Bullshit!”

The voice shows the emotion of a wounded warrior that just went to battle but the war is not over. The sound of the voice reflects a man on a mission that regardless of any type of injury he won’t collapse.

“I have to agree with you Badass that this is nothing but Drama and Bullshit… You’re like a pre-Madonna and you’re full of shit that everything that comes out of your mouth is shit.”

The camera then turns and focuses on a figure sitting down on the couch, hoodie over his head with a Puerto Rican skull printed in the front. The camera has yet to catch a glimpse of the Puerto Rican assassin. The voice still vibrates over the empty room as SIN continues with his speech.

“You have a title match, congrats on that… You and I face the crazy nut that is Insane Luchador, and you and I both know that he’s one hell of a competitor; therefore I’m asking you one thing when you face the nut one…survive. I don’t care if you run like you did in your motherland, I don’t care if you suck his dick, I want you to survive.” SIN removes the hoodie, the eyes of a menace pierces through the camera lens. “You and I have un-finished business to take care off and I will be disappointed if you’re unable to attend.”

The camera starts to zoom out little by little while SIN speaks.

“I’ve been thinking about you too much and that angers me…”

Continues to zoom out.

“I’ve been dreaming of all the things that I want to do to you, so much pain, so much anguish.”

The camera now shows SIN on the couch and behind him, his wall, covered with pictures of Va’aiga, magazines pictures, newspaper clippings, everything about Va’aiga.

“When I destroyed the pirate guy I thought about you, I wanted to break his arm while picturing it was your arm. I heard him scream and I just substitute his voice with yours, this is the reason why I want you to survive your match with the ill one. I don’t care if our match is singles or you bring your bend over buddy in it, you head will be on a platter.”

SIN breathes deeply, catching the mood so to speak. He continues.

“You want to speak in your native language, well, it’s my turn. Get ready for translation.”

“Yo te voy a matar.”

(I’m going to kill you.”)

“No puedes correr.”

(You can’t run.)

“No puedes enconder.”

(You can’t hide.)

“Aunque me mama el bicho.”

(Regardless if you suck my dick)

“Usted Muere.”

(You die.)

SIN extends his right hand out with a closed fist; he slowly lifts his middle finger out and then screams…

BOO-YAH.

Scene fades out.

END

Sign in to follow this