TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (8/18/2008)

Whoemever was writing the four or shows after Vince was written off, is not the same person writing now. I think Steph is back.

What has happened on the show so far would support that theory. Blah.

...Why would you stop the match before a three count?

I think JBL lifted the shoulder to continue the punishment, and the ref said 'fuck it'.

Except:

A.) JBL didn't lift the shoulder, and

B.) WWE precedent is always to disqualify the heel for doing that

Your sarcasm would be justified if CM Punk was actually a big deal.

Oh, no, I'm with you. Punk and even Triple H are getting buried as champions. Hell, neither mainevented last night and neither have even been the main focus on their shows the past month. They're being set up to fail, I tell you.

It is kinda sad how many title reigns some people have nowadays. Mickie is already a four (and more than likely eventually five) time champ. I know it's a little different since they have only one belt they can really win (Chyna aside) but even Jericho is like an 8 time IC champ and some guys have numerous tag title reigns (some with completely different partners).

And you were saying what, about too many title reigns?

Your sarcasm would be justified if CM Punk was actually a big deal.

Oh, no, I'm with you. Punk and even Triple H are getting buried as champions. Hell, neither mainevented last night and neither have even been the main focus on their shows the past month. They're being set up to fail, I tell you.

You have me all wrong man, I don't care about Punk. He's not getting buried and I wouldn't care if he was. I just said he's not important because A. A lot of people really don't care about him that much. And B. His reign is like Big Shows was when he was feuding with Bossman. Overshadowed by more entertaining things.

And look at the pop Cena got...Wrestling fans are so fucking fickle it makes me sick.

oh, goody. Despite being beaten twice in a title match, JBL gets another shot.

Cena and Batista have also lost more than their fair share this year as well.

I doubt any pins that happen during the Scramble will count toward an "overall" count. I think it'll only matter if someone other than Punk wins.

That's why Adamle said, "Whoever is the champion when the time expires will be officially recognized as the World Heavyweight Champion."

Hey, maybe Kane can now raise his World Title reign length to over a full day now.

EDIT: Or not, unless he has the title at the end.