TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Prelude To Grandeur Talk

IL, X-Punk, we'll edit in your marker in due course. Anyone who's free and wants to volunteer please feel free.

And yes, there is a reason for 'my' match besides just ego. Granted ego may be the main reason or at least very close, but you'd expect nothing less surely?

Any problems or requests let us know.

"What A Difference A Letter Makes" brought to you by the same minds that came up with "Two Skinny White Guys."

Man, this place becomes more like Chikara with each passing day.

And I think we should have a TV deal with TSM. So Landon better win.

IL, X-Punk, we'll edit in your marker in due course. Anyone who's free and wants to volunteer please feel free.

And yes, there is a reason for 'my' match besides just ego. Granted ego may be the main reason or at least very close, but you'd expect nothing less surely?

Any problems or requests let us know.

I know I asked to have the show off (much appreciated, by the way), but outside of grueling work hours I won't be TOO busy. I could get in a "Tod is here" promo and mark a match.

Legs Flamingo. Wow. You know, I almost think I should go after an armlock submission, just to throw everybody off. Going after the legs would just be too obvious.

"What A Difference A Letter Makes" brought to you by the same minds that came up with "Two Skinny White Guys."

See, THIS guy gets it!

If I can ever convince a certain other to book you all in a Torneo Cibernetico, don't think I won't.

Tod, cheers, we'll stick you down for marking IL/Punk.

See, THIS guy gets it!

If I can ever convince a certain other to book you all in a Torneo Cibernetico, don't think I won't.

Tod, cheers, we'll stick you down for marking IL/Punk.

If Glacier, One Man Gang and Demolition turn up randomly I will know who to blame

can we start having our tag matches Lucha rules too?!?

(i keep thinking it would be easier to write that way ;) )

If by lucha rules you mean "anyone can come in the ring at any time" then, well, part of good tag team writing is trying to follow the whole tag rope and legal man thing rather than just saying "well, I want this guy to come in now" and do it. It can be 'easier' but it can also be more of a headache to follow who is doing what and where they are. It can turn into a mess and fast. It's why a good bit of people that used to (and may still) write here don't like doing multi-man matches.

Still. I learned that to my cost with the whole Air Raid match fiasco.

If by lucha rules you mean "anyone can come in the ring at any time" then, well, part of good tag team writing is trying to follow the whole tag rope and legal man thing rather than just saying "well, I want this guy to come in now" and do it. It can be 'easier' but it can also be more of a headache to follow who is doing what and where they are. It can turn into a mess and fast. It's why a good bit of people that used to (and may still) write here don't like doing multi-man matches.

no, you can tag standard or tag when your teamate's feet hit the floor. makes the pace faster and the ref doesn't get all anal about the little white ropes...

i like multi-man matches *pouts*

can we start having our tag matches Lucha rules too?!?

(i keep thinking it would be easier to write that way ;) )

Full Lucha rules

2/3 falls

To win a fall you must pin/submit BOTH members of the opposite team

In a match with more than two people a side one member of each team is designated the captain. You either win a fall by pinning/submitting the captain or all other members of his team.

A wrestler whose feet have touched the floor outside the ring has tagged out and another member of his team must enter the ring. You can also tag normally.

A low blow/"foul" is an INSTANT DQ, no messing about.

Same goes for a piledriver/maritente. This includes tombstones. These tend to be sold like death itself.

Excessive Punishment (Castigo excesivo), ie beating the crap out of the opponent without attempting to actually win is a DQ offence too.

As is removal of the opponent's mask.

Two refs to watch over all this chaos. One of whom is usually a rudo.

Spyke and i go way back. and why do i have this sinking feeling that the general hatred torward me by the general TSM at large is migrating down to the fed? what the fuck people. like any of you have room to talk.

fuck it all man. there's no place safe i suppose. pardon me for fucking up your wonderful board.

But, if you disguise it as an inverted atomic drop and just knee them in the gonads halfway up, nobody'll be any the wiser.

I don't watch a whole lot of actual lucha. Like, Mexican stuff. But that's one thing I've come to learn from watching like 2 CMLL matches and 2 or 3 AAA matches.

Spyke and i go way back. and why do i have this sinking feeling that the general hatred torward me by the general TSM at large is migrating down to the fed? what the fuck people. like any of you have room to talk.

fuck it all man. there's no place safe i suppose. pardon me for fucking up your wonderful board.

I have no issue with you whatsoever. :huh:

+1 for WC's Carlin reference.

But, if you disguise it as an inverted atomic drop and just knee them in the gonads halfway up, nobody'll be any the wiser.

I don't watch a whole lot of actual lucha. Like, Mexican stuff. But that's one thing I've come to learn from watching like 2 CMLL matches and 2 or 3 AAA matches.

Whereas dropping down to the mat, grabbing your crotch, howling in pain and complaining to the rudo ref is a good way to pick up a DQ win.There's a fine example of this in CHIKARA's King of Trios last year.

Sign in to follow this