TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Prelude To Grandeur Talk

Whoa i've been busy lately with work, DVS and neglecting here for Too Human on 360 but I'm back now and quick question to Manson....whatever happened to those stat changes I was supposed to be getting like how does that whole thing work?

Johnny, you have an opponent. Did you think I'd let a former three-time World Champion come back and not have a match lined up for you at the biggest show of the year?

Don't worry, you're gonna love it.

Honest.

And by that I mean, it's not Hell In A Swimming Pool, or any such crazy stip. And nor is it Dangerous/Clark Pt.22. It's fresh, it's new.

You'll love it.

Honest.

Johnny, you have an opponent. Did you think I'd let a former three-time World Champion come back and not have a match lined up for you at the biggest show of the year?

Don't worry, you're gonna love it.

Honest.

And by that I mean, it's not Hell In A Swimming Pool, or any such crazy stip. And nor is it Dangerous/Clark Pt.22. It's fresh, it's new.

You'll love it.

Honest.

It'd be nice if I knew something about it or the opponent so I could...well you know, maybe promo it?

Clark? Actually I think I had more matches against Landon than I did against Alan. Hopefully I'll get a chance for vengeance against that Genesis opponent that held me down twice.

What, you mean me?

No, you can't know. Oh, alright then. You're getting the long-awaited return of Question Mark Man :P

(no, seriously, you are, and were from the moment the match was made)

My computer is on its deathbed. I'm writing this from my Wii, of all things. So, IL and X-Punk; perhaps don't take any chances and send your stuff to Landon or Toxxic? I'll let ya'll know of the situation.

(this whole thing took 10 minutes to write with nothing but a Wiimote. Argh.)

**Yeah if you guys can please send it to me, since Toxxic is off on holiday pretty imminently. X-Punk, if you're still having problems with not being able to send PMs or whatever and you're relaying through Taiga, then let Taiga know. Or Taiga take note if you're reading this.**

Status of the show at the moment, I've got two matches on extensions. So IL and X-Punk, you've got time to get your stuff to me as well, no panic. Show will hopefully be up early tommorrow once everything that needs to be marked has been marked, with the Genesis card to go up at roughly the same time (I think it's all but typed up, there's a shocker, foreplanning.)

so we're sending shit to you? or i am at least? damn you all that have diffrent fed names than screenames...

Shit, I pretty much just read this and somehow blanked on the match. I can still get something in later tonight if it's not too late.

Yeah, I don't mind doing that, considering I've got nothing on the other end. X-Punk, same deal, if you can get something in still then go ahead. And if you've got something done already then just let me know here or something.

I thought it was due Thursday for whatever reason. I've gotta stop doing that.

I was in the process of moving for school and without internet I didn't get anything in.

Sign in to follow this