TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

How many old timers are still around?

Havent been on the board for a while, was just wondering how many of the old timers were still around?

Longtime reader, first time poster. I found this place Googling around for a spot where I could talk wrestling and share photos of my dick with open-minded singles. So, The Smart Marks, huh? That's a pretty silly name, where'd that come from, huh? You guys like John Cena? I think he's all right, but "The Animal" Batista is my fave. I saw him at Kohl's one time, nice guy, even bigger than he looks on TV. Anyway, PM me if you want a picture of my dick. This board seems totally cool, really great, hope to be here for awhile.

Havent been on the board for a while, was just wondering how many of the old timers were still around?

I've been on the various versions of this board ever since Scott Keith's old "Rantsylvania" message board.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
A good answer is just about everyone. This place hasn't changed, more or less, since 2002.

The Owners are way sexier now.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That's true of pretty much every board I go to nowadays. We're more active than most though.

I visit some other much more active boards but since we have like a grand total of maybe 30-40 people making most of the posts (non Wrestling related) it get stagnant and boring.

Guest Vitamin X
Im still here but Im beginning to feel slightly unwelcome.

really? just now?

Guest Vitamin X

And you still haven't upgraded from Super Purohead Version 1 this whole time?!

Been around since before "faggot knee to the head" which was way before this version of the board.

I think my membership number should tell the tale.

From Cuddly Brown Teddy Bear to Lazarite Ass-Kicker: The Tale of Justin Baisden

Seriously. You think they'd have at least started beta testing version 2 by now.

I never bothered to get with the times and get on the whole DVD kick.

Obsolete FTW

I'm glad I got out of tape/DVD buying before this wave of streaming video. How the hell do any of the old tape dealers make money anymore?

I've been posting here since the fall of 2003, but that was after many months of lurking. I actually found this site in the first place thanks to it being placed in Adam Ryland's Extreme Warfare Revenge.

I've been posting here since the fall of 2003, but that was after many months of lurking. I actually found this site in the first place thanks to it being placed in Adam Ryland's Extreme Warfare Revenge.

*starts chanting*

Rowe is gonna kill you! :bounce: