TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angle-plex

The "brock Is An Un-over Piece Of Shit" Thread

Guest What?!

When he first came in he was cool and the way that they were pimping his NCAA Championship I was expecting a poor man's Kurt Angle...

Boy was I wrong!

Sure Goldberg sucked as a wrestler, but at least he had a spear here and there that would make you pop. Brock doesn't have one markout move.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Unover Piece of Shit

He's been taking lessons from HHH

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Wow, it only took two replies to bring Triple H into this. It says "BROCK LESNAR" up there, not "Triple H". There's a Triple H thread over that way. Keep it there.

Yes, Lesnar is being pushed too fast. But it's not his fault. Blame the bookers/writers.

-Shiro

Guest chirs3

He was better at KO'ing the twig-like lower-midcarders. He shoulda kept that gimmick, just give him someone every Raw and have the ref stop the match every time. That went on for what, two weeks before they stopped it? Lazy bastards...

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Anyone-care-to-tell-me-how-the-hell-this-Jacked-Up-Bastard

wins-King-Of-The-Ring-and-he's-been-in-the-WWE-for-about

a-month-and-a-half?

And-to-make-thing-worse,He-dominated-the-Fucking-match!

Guest Kingpk

<<Anyone-care-to-tell-me-how-the-hell-this-Jacked-Up-Bastard

wins-King-Of-The-Ring-and-he's-been-in-the-WWE-for-about

a-month-and-a-half?

And-to-make-thing-worse,He-dominated-the-Fucking-match! >>

3 words:

Vince :wub: big guys

Guest The Metal Maniac

"Brock doesn't have one markout move."

Wait...so him doing the Reverse TKO to RIKISHI doesn't impress you? Hell, him doing it to Buh-Buh Ray? And to anyone else?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Not that exciting, especially when the other person doesn't even look like they make impact in the desired area. I'd use it to break someone's arm.

It was neat to see it done to Rikishi, but didn't Luger Rack the Giant once?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Wait...so him doing the Reverse TKO to RIKISHI doesn't impress you? Hell, him doing it to Buh-Buh Ray? And to anyone else?

When he does it to HHH, then I might be impressed.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It WAS impressive the first time I saw it.

Now it just signals the end of a match...that he probably has no business winning.

Guest Flyboy

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Brock looks like a giant penis. (thanks Amy)

Guest What?!

It was impressive how he picked Rikishi up right away, but I dunno the F5 just seems to be one of the 1000s of variations of the DDT.

Guest One Bad Apple
Not that exciting, especially when the other person doesn't even look like they make impact in the desired area.

Looks like their head hits to me.

It's funny how so many people loved him just, like, two months ago.

Guest massivHEDtrauma

The F5 kicks ass. I don't see how anyone can think otherwise.

Guest Flyboy

I do.

It just seems like a shitty finisher... weak for a so-called "monster".

Hell, Mark Jindrak did it in WCW and did it better. Plus, he was smaller.

Guest massivHEDtrauma

I do.

It just seems like a shitty finisher... weak for a so-called "monster".

Hell, Mark Jindrak did it in WCW and did it better. Plus, he was smaller.

Well, I guess it's a bad finisher for him. But I still think it's pretty to watch. Especially when he did it on Rikishi. But I see your point, Brock should do a jackhammer-type power move I suppose. Or, y'know, the best Shooting Star Press in the world. Whichever.

Guest Kingpk

<<Brock should do a jackhammer-type power move I suppose>>

Yeah, THAT'LL stop the Goldberg chants ;)

Seriously, Marc Mero (hell, even Sable) did that move when it was called the TKO.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Someone established the difference between this and the TKO in another thread.

In other news, if he used the Shooting Star Press, he would be crazy over as a face. RVD got over as a face thanks to his high flying despite being a heel last year.

Guest y2jailbait

BROCK LESNAR IS OVER! Its just that simple, do you want him getting cheered like crazy as a heel, or do you want him to be booed (which he is, dont you listen!). Just cause the frickin live crowds, who are dead most of the crappy built show anyway, dont stand and chant "lesnar lesnar" doesnt mean he's isnt over with a good percentage of the WWE audience. Hell, he's over with me, He was over in his match with Test, what do you all want from "THE NEXT BIG THING!"?

Guest buffybeast

Well, in Brock's defense, the WWF isn't allowing him to perform the way he did in Ohio. If you see those tapes, he looks much better then.

Guest Austin3164life

The WWE could be constricting his entire moveset do to the laid back style of "sports entertainment" in the business today. It's too bad that he's been pushed too soon. He could turn out to be good, but all I see him becoming is a "one hit wonder". Not to mention the WWE wanted Austin to job cleanly on Raw to him.....

Guest Dangerous A

Although I don't agree with HHH butting in Lesnar's business, I am glad they did away with the ref stoppages. Lesnar didn't do anything to warrant a ref stoppage. Shit, Big Show has done more damage in a match and he never got a ref stoppage gimmick. In this day and age, unless you have a monster a la Big Show doing it, the ref stoppage thing is dumb. Plus as he gets elevated towards the top, none of the other workers would have it. Could you imagine ref stoppages for Test and RVD in last night's King of the Ring? It would be stupid. All upper-mid card guys would not stand for it. Not just HHH. ALL THE UPPER CARD!

Guest Anglesault

Hey, it WAS a stupid, idea, but WHY THE FUCK did HHH think it was any of his business? Hey HHH, newsflash, instead of being so concerned about how other people look in the ring, why don't you try and put on a decent match!

Guest Anglesault
He was over in his match with Test, what do you all want from "THE NEXT BIG THING!"?

Are you kidding me? I was watching that match last night, and I could hear the guy at the food court asking for cheese on his nachos!

Guest Kotzenjunge

To their credit, it did pick up at the end, but the only thing that got a reaction before that was Test channeling Austin and stomping a mudhole in Lesnar.

Guest y2jailbait

He was over, not the match itself, BROCK was over, thats my point and no i wasnt kidding, i was very serious.

Guest CanadianChick

I don't think its fair to decide how the crowd is reacting until we are actually in the crowd. The reactions on tv and PPV can be decieving. Until you are at a live event and Lesner comes down to no reaction, don't say that he isn't over with the crowd.