TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Actors/Actress Draft!

And, once again, EHME, you have spelled one of my picks wrong on the first post. It's Dennis Hopper, not Hooper.

I wouldn't care, except when this gets too big for me to keep track of, I plan to use the search function on the first page to see if my latest consideration has been chosen.

Fuck you... Most of the time I edited it, I'm drunk.

Pretty much my sole reason for watching The O.C. at one point, because Seth Cohen was awesome.

abrody.jpg

Adam Brody

Plus I've liked him in everything I've seen him in, from Mr. & Mrs Smith to yes, even, In the Land of Women, which I'm not ashamed to say I watched >_>.

Steve-Buscemi---Reservoir-Dogs-Phot.jpg

Steve Buscemi

One of the best character actors you could possibly ask for. Just brilliant in everything he does and always a highlight of pretty much everything he's in.

benicio-del-toro.jpg

Benicio del Toro

Again, like Buscemi and Hoffman before him on my list another guy who is just fantastic in everything, and though he's not like a leading man as such he can be the focal point of the movie and carry it easily.

Due to personal problems, he's sort of fell off the map in recent years, but there's no denying the guy was a star of the 90s, and a hell of an actor.

image-fa2b581b0d5c9e967258761ce5bf4d4f-wesleysnipes.jpg

Wesley Snipes

Steve-Buscemi---Reservoir-Dogs-Phot.jpg

Steve Buscemi

One of the best character actors you could possibly ask for. Just brilliant in everything he does and always a highlight of pretty much everything he's in.

benicio-del-toro.jpg

Benicio del Toro

Again, like Buscemi and Hoffman before him on my list another guy who is just fantastic in everything, and though he's not like a leading man as such he can be the focal point of the movie and carry it easily.

Damn. Both of those guys were towards the top of my want list.

Due to personal problems, he's sort of fell off the map in recent years, but there's no denying the guy was a star of the 90s, and a hell of an actor.

image-fa2b581b0d5c9e967258761ce5bf4d4f-wesleysnipes.jpg

Wesley Snipes

Fuck! He was my 'must have' guy. I should've taken him before Roth. I honestly thought he'd be forgotten about.

For my next selection, I want to grab a performer who thrives in both big budget and small sobering productions:

Sir Ian McKellen

ian-abercrombiefull.jpg

I love his work in the Lord of the Rings and X-Men series, but it was his performance in Apt Pupil that made me a fan.

Dude, Rosewood(which makes me wanna kill white people after watching it), and Higher Learning were better then the three you mentioned.

Rosewood he just directed it, and it was an amazing film. Plus Shaft was a very fun film as well IMO.

Yea.. I like both of those. I was talking recently though. He was like in his mid/late twenties when he did those films