TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spyke

What's Your Handicap?

The scene opens up with Spyke standing by with Ben Hardy backstage already in a discussion about the line up for tonight.

Spyke

So what I don’t get is if we are the ones invading this place why the hell am I being teamed up with an SWF superstar. They don’t like us, I don’t like them. Is this some sort of revenge for me defeating yet another waste of space that they consider a challenge here?

Ben Hardy

Well if it helps you, your partner is quite an accomplished member here in the SWF

Spyke

Sounding unamused

Yeah I’m sure he is.....What’s his deal?

Ben

Well his name is “Hollywood”Spyke Jenk...

Spyke

WHAT!?

Ben

Spike Jenkins

Spyke

His name is Spike.....?

Ben

Yeah.

Spyke

Who the hell names their kid Spike? Im doomed tonight

Ben

In all do fairness he is the former cruiserweight champion and um...Your name is Spyke too.

Spyke

Yeah S-p-Y-k-e! The “Y” makes me cool where as he’s S-p-i-k-e that’s the way a dog spells it. Im teaming with a damn dog tonight and you say he’s the former cruiserweight champion. Who’d he lose the title to?

Ben

Oh you are going to love this. Taiga

Spyke

TAIGA! He lost to TAIGA! It’s official I’m going into a handicapped match

Spyke begins pacing back and forth

And TAIGA! How the hell is she allowed to qualifiy for a cruiserweight championship? She’s like the size of three of me!

Ben

We’ll don’t look at the negatives. He was good enough to hold a title so that shows he knows what he’s doing in the ring. Also based on last weeks events in your interview with Emma word around the back is you sealed the deal just like Jenkins did a while back.

Spyke looks around and with the most guiltiest face ever.

Spyke

I don’t know what you are talking about......This interview is over!

Spyke walks off as Ben shrugs.

Ben Hardy

Well ladies and gentlemen there you have it....sort of tonight the team of Spyke Jenkins and Spyke take on Divefire and Taiga Star in what is indeed going to be absolute chaos in the ring. With so many factors like Spyke’s hatred towards Taiga and Jenkins looking for some retribution tonight against her as well along with her partner Divefire being the number one contender. Spyke might be right about one thing, He may have to prepare for a handicap match but it may become a three on one with Taiga on the receiving end!

I hereby change the name of this team to We Banged Emma Dumas.

Sign in to follow this