TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Comparing The Brian Kendrick to Mitch Hedberg

Here's the ruling, kids.

ONE GUY complaining about SEVERAL PEOPLE having a good time is generally not the kind of thing I or other mods should make a big ruling about. This is the internet for Christ's sake. This is not the first time or the last time a thread on TSM will veer off course with a running joke and some very funny threads were created that way. One of my favourite threads in TSM history started because someone mistakenly posted something about "NES Classics" in the WWE folder.

But here's the thing - there was a good point made. If people wanted to continue a legitimate discussion about the future of The Brian Kendrick, it's kind of hard to pick up and continue said conversation after 30 joke posts. Likewise, I became a bit concerned the Unforgiven would become 4 pages of PPV discussion and 3 pages of Mitch Hedberg references... I'd prefer that DOESN'T happen. Ditto for SmackDown threads.

I don't want to ruin anyone's fun and though this pretty much has nothing to do with anything at this point, I'll leave it here for you guys to go nuts. Just show some restraint in the "real" threads, k?

TBK once was in a movie with Peter Frampton, but was not familiar with his body of work. When you are around a rock legend, but are not familiar with their body of work, you have to struggle to find things to talk about. So TBK found himself going "hey, Peter Frampton...DO YOU LIKE TOAST TOO?! Why yes, as do I. It is warm and crispy, and a perfect place for jelly to lay." TBK then told Peter Frampton to get the fuck away from him, because he doesn't have shit to say to him.

TBK was in downtown Boise Idaho and he saw a duck. He knew the duck was lost, because ducks aren't supposed to be downtown. There's nothing for 'em there. So TBK went to a Subway sandwich shop and, "Let me have a bun." She wouldn't sell himjust the bun, she said it had to have something on it. She said it's against Subway regulations to sell just the bun. TBK thought the two halves aren't supposed to touch. So, he said, "All right, put some lettuce on it." "That'll be $1.75!" TBK said, "It's for a duck!" "Oh, then it's free." He did not know that. Ducks eat for free at Subway! Had he known that, he would have ordered a much larger sandwich. "Let me have the steak fajita sub, and don't bother ringing it up - it's for a duck! There are six ducks out there, and they all want Sun Chips!"

The Brian Kendrick opened up a yogurt and underneath the lid it said "Please Try Again" because they were having a contest he was unaware of. He thought he might have opened the yogurt wrong, or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire him. "Come on Brian, don't give up! Please try again!" A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait...fruit on the bottom, hope on top!

TBK: I did not lose a leg in vietnam so I could serve hot dogs to teenagers!

Teen: You have both your legs.

TBK: Like I said, I did not lose a leg in vietnam!

TBK rides w/ Bob Sparkplug Holly . . . You mind if I turn on the radio? Why don't you slow down? Why are you drivin in circles? You sure like Tide.

TBK invites La Familia to bring a loaf of bread to help him finish his NY Pastrami sandwich.

I don't know who Mitch Hedberg is, but this thread is hilarious.

My 2nd favorite comedian of all time.

TBK has so much tartar he doesn't have to dip his fish sticks in shit!

TBK likes to show pictures of himself when he was younger. Of course every picture of himself is from when he was younger.

TBK understands that a WWE PPVs must start and end strong. They can't be like eating pancakes . . . all excited to eat them at first and sick of them by the time you're almost done.