TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK ONE

Here in Des Moines we're getting Rams/Eagles, Jets-Dolphins, and Cowboys/Browns. I'm looking forward to Jets-Dolphins to see whether or not Favre falls flat on his face.

As for TWRFKACJ, I'm tired of his schtick. #85 just doesn't entertain me anymore.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

And what mauling? I picked Chicago to cover!

The last reply to Czech was more grousing about having the Atlanta/Detroit game.

The last reply to Czech was more grousing about having the Atlanta/Detroit game.

Nevermind then. Carry on. I thought I saw you pick Indy in that Super Bowl, so I had assumed they were #1a for you.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Nevermind then. Carry on. I thought I saw you pick Indy in that Super Bowl, so I had assumed they were #1a for you.

I did pick Indy to win. They're tentatively my preseason pick this year as well. You watch enough sports to know that who you want to win and who you think will win are sometimes two different things.

Guest דניא&#15
The NFL got their way. Ocho Cinco is no more.

What?

I ahven't watched a Dolphins game in years. Since when do they wear white at home?

They've been wearing white at home for as long as I can remember. Most warm-weather teams wear white in September, and the Dolphins and Cowboys do it all year long, I think.

Favre's still got it, huh.

The NFL got their way. Ocho Cinco is no more.

What?

I ahven't watched a Dolphins game in years. Since when do they wear white at home?

For like 30 years.

Dallas and Washington also wear white at home.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Down goes Brady

Three lovely words.

Down as in down? or Down as in sacked and back up?

Favre just threw his first TD as a Jet.

What happened with Ocho Cinco?

From the Bengals:

While the NFL has recognized the legal name change of Chad Johnson to Chad Ocho Cinco, the league informed the Bengals today that certain issues remain to be resolved before Ocho Cinco will be permitted to wear his new surname on his jersey.

He will wear the name Johnson on his jersey today and will be referred to as Chad Johnson on the official play-by-play sheet.

Furthere quaetsions should be directed to the league office.

Down goes Brady

Three lovely words.

Down as in down? or Down as in sacked and back up?

Well, more like "out", but he went down on a leg sack from KC and had to be helped off the field and into the back

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Holy shit, seriously?

Oh man. I'm not cheering for injury or anything, but that's fucking...somethin'.

Funny enough, I just got a call from Fridge who had to run out for a second and came back wondering why Cassell was warming up on the sides

Holy shit, seriously?

Oh man. I'm not cheering for injury or anything, but that's fucking...somethin'.

Fuck! I used a first round pick on him in fantasy. I'm done if I have to send Garrard out there every week.

Holy shit, seriously?

I'll cheer for injury. Basically, just for Tom Brady, that douchebag. Here's hoping they go 0-16.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I need to commit to one of these games with two teams I don't give a shit about.

I'm officially picking the NFC game.

Holy shit, seriously?

Fuck! I used a first round pick on him in fantasy. I'm done if I have to send Garrard out there every week.

Oh man!