TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK ONE

Guest דניא&#15

To what extent is there a conflict of interest for CBS to enter a business relationship with the Patriots?

I thought the Texans defensive line was supposed to be great and the Steelers o-line should definitely be awful, but they're opening up the most ridiculous holes today and Willie Parker just picked up his 3rd TD. He had 2 all of last year. What happened?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I can't emphasize enough just how badly Detroit's front seven is getting run over. They'd better rectify that quick or they're going to get murdered in the North.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm officially driving to Chicago with a bat, and kneecapping the entire Bears office staff for not signing Michael Turner in the offseason.

Joe Flacco just turned into Michael Vick and ran for a 38 yard touchdown on a busted play. Granted, it was against the Bengals defense but still, nice run. He's threw a pair of blocks on a Clayton end around run too. Hasn't looked too shabby, his completion numbers won't look good in the stat sheet but so far it's looked mostly like timing.

Him and Matt Ryan have looked solid.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Remember when Carson Palmer was a top 5 QB in the league? Me neither.

Well, who do you have ahead of him? Brady, Manning..Romo? McNabb? Brees? Hasselbeck? Favre? Garcia? Roethilsberger? All of the above?

I said in the preseason that Palmer will take the bullet for the Bengals sucking before Marvin Lewis.

What's wrong with Miami's playcalling. They have the ball on the 3 yard line, 3rd down, down by 13. Two shots to punch the ball in.

Play 1 - Endzone fade, broken up

Play 2 - Enzone out, broken up

Really, no runs? It's not like you have a garbage RB there, and the team has no wide receivers.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Saints just wrapped things up at home. Great read by Fujita with the pick.

Ravens 17-10 over the Bengals, and Palmer is held to less than 100 yards passing.

Whodathunk that?

That Jet game was way closer than it should have been due to Mangini's conservative play calling once the lead was up to 13. Pennington nearly gave me a heart attack at the end, but key plays by the secondary saved the game (Coleman, Rhodes, Revis).

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Joe-Buck.jpg

Buck Fact

Joe is wearing an incredibly gay purple tie today. Even shinier than the one pictured above.

What a win for Buffalo today. I know Seattle was banged up but the Bills got it done in pretty much every area. I'm loving the new offensive play calling thus far and Edwards looked good today. Defense also played a big part and Stroud is already contributing. It's only one game but I'm very impressed.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

New offensive play calling? You mean Jauron's not calling a three yard out on 3rd and 7?