TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - September 2008

Would it be deliciously karmic if Triple H was pushed out of WWE by the wrestler that marries his daughter (similar to Vince pushing his father out of WWWF)?

I'm still betting HHH/Steph get a divorce some time down the road.

Would it be deliciously karmic if Triple H was pushed out of WWE by the wrestler that marries his daughter (similar to Vince pushing his father out of WWWF)?

Are you crazy? Triple H is riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels right now professionally. There is NO way he flushes that down the toilet.

Trips is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

Isn't the future of the WWE in the hands of Shane's Kid, Steph's kids, and Shawn's kids?

I think we'll get some form of DX in about 20 years or so.

Are you crazy? Triple H is riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels right now professionally. There is NO way he flushes that down the toilet.

Yeah, but there is nothing to say Steph wouldn't. I honestly don't see it ever happen but just cause Trips isn't that stupid, doesn't mean his wife wouldn't pull the trigger.

Since when is Shawn Michaels's kids going to be destined to control WWE? I don't think that'd happen. The best they'd get is the Orton type push where no matter what happens, they have a main event spot waiting for them.

As for HHH/Stephanie, I don't know their arrangement, but if Stephanie is already looking at younger guys presumably for a "good time" (Rodimer), then it's plausible that she's getting bored of HHH already, or she will sooner or later.

When Howard asked if the Macho Man had ever hit on her, she implied that he did

OMG, the Steph rumor is TRUE! XOXOXO

So Knobs tried to fuck her too?

He is the called The Nasty Boy for a reason.

All he needs to do is caught with a hot chick at the wrong time. Look what happened to the Rock.

So I have Gregory Helms on myspace and his name says "Helms Returns this week" Any body know what that's about? I haven't seen anything in the spoilers for SD!

Supposedly, he'll be joining the ECW brand upon his return.

Supposedly, he was cheating on his wife while making The Game Plan and she found out about it leading to their split.

You must be a very lonely man.

As for HHH/Stephanie, I don't know their arrangement, but if Stephanie is already looking at younger guys presumably for a "good time" (Rodimer), then it's plausible that she's getting bored of HHH already, or she will sooner or later

I think even Angle came close to fucking Steph, Mick kind of implied it in his book. I also think one of the reason, HHH hated Y2J, is because Steph found Jericho kind of cute, which is why she loved working with him back in 2001, while HHH was out injured.

Bix and some others once had a conversation, about how Steph's relationship with Hunter, was kind of like Vince/Linda. Where as Steph (Like Vince) can have all the fun she wanted, but her marriage with Trips was more about business, than genuine love. I think Bix and the other DVD guys was just speculating over some cryptic comments Meltz had made on the subject, but it is something to thing about, after the whole Rodimer thing.

From Wrestling Unlimited -

During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, Power Slam conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here is what Orton said in the interview. PS: Were you glad when Triple H was Drafted to SmackDown? Orton: I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God!" Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you.

Gee, nice move Randy.

Wasn't like Orton one of the few who stood up to HHH and HBK? How can anyone not like Orton?

Because he's just as much of a douche, but in a different way.

Yea, HBK had gone off on Umaga for wearing red tights or something, and they resembled his too much. Finally Orton had enough, and went off on HBK and HHH for being so picky over the color of someone's tights. I think that's how the story went. Could be wrong though.

Yea, HBK had gone off on Umaga for wearing red tights or something, and they resembled his too much. Finally Orton had enough, and went off on HBK and HHH for being so picky over the color of someone's tights. I think that's how the story went. Could be wrong though.

Sort of right. Umaga went to the seamstress and asked for a new pair of black tights with silver graphics. The seamstress said black and silver were "Triple H's colors" and was afraid to do it. Orton came up to them and told her to do it and not worry about it. When HBK got wind of it and tried to get in Umaga's face, Orton stepped in and let him have it.

I actually think all of this happened backstage at the '07 Tribute to the Troops show.

He can say that because it makes kayfabe sense.

Except for the fact Umaga is talking...

Yeah, I thought about that. But there's nothing stopping Orton from being a kayfabe jackass and claiming Umaga talks to him.