TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mikeoldmac

shoot interviews

There was a thread with links to MP3s of a bunch of shoot interviews a while back. I'd like to revisit that to see if I can get the Cornette one from '03 and a Heenan one.

I second this. If anyone has any of those or knows where to get them that would be tremendous.

anyone seen the ultimate insider with ed ferrera and russo??any good?

Yes, it's brilliant. It's a bit slow to start but once they get to the attitude era stuff it's a really good listen.

cool might get that then!

watched the CM punk and Joe interview last night thats fun lots of good stories on there!

I advise the Steve cornio one from 1999 where he basically just lies and makes fun of it all the way through

Corino's 2003 shoot w/ that bald black dude is awesome as well. The stories about Invader, the Iron Sheik, "training w/ Al Snow", and his erotic dream w/ Dusty Rhodes are great. His impressions while maybe not 100% accurate are a riot as well.

September 20th - Jacksonville, NC - Hunters Creek Middle School

October 3rd - Columbia, SC - Jamil Temple

Information will be forthcoming at http:///www.highspots.com/ricflair for Flair's remaining Highspots.com appearances on November 8th, November 14th, November 15th and December 6th.

Hunters Creek Middle School...alright.

Just listened to Angle's shoot today. Pretty interesting but not a must-purchase. Couple bulletpoints on the current scene:

- He acknowledged exaggerating about how well TNA is doing on radio interviews

- He thinks he can do a MMA match or two but not against top stars

- He even thinks Karen's Angle isn't too good and that his wife would be better off as a heel

- He wishes TNA would focus more on non-gimmick wrestling on their shows but still praises the writing team. Thinks they could stand to gain some extra people in that department as well

- Doesn't know what WWE saw in Chris Harris to begin with

Just seen abit of the Jerry Jarrett interview..very interesting if you like old stuff as well

says he voted for lawler to be NWA champ but other ppl didnt think lawler was tough enough