TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Genesis Talk

Genesis card is up. You'll notice no word limits, for this show only. I'd lecture you about not going mad, but I think one Genesis I wrote a match against Johnny approaching 15k, so it's not really my place to say. But, you know...

You'll also notice a couple of markers slots left open, if anyone fancies marking one of them then just give us the word.

Tod- I kept your match on the card for now. But obviously if you're still having computer problems that aren't going to be resolved in time, just let us know and we'll work something out with WC and Bo. Unless one of them is Janus in disguise, I doubt they'll be finished within the next few days.

Any other problems and issues are Toxxic's fault, but I'll field them.

In theory, I should have my piece of crap back by the beginning of the week. Will let you know. This is definitely the most loaded card I've seen so far.

Hey, we're in Greenville! It may actually be possible for Michael Alexander to get serious "face" heat...I'm almost unsure how to write that...

Hey, we're in Greenville! It may actually be possible for Michael Alexander to get serious "face" heat...I'm almost unsure how to write that...

Joe vs Booker in Houston anyone?

Spyke: i changed my stats.

i spent like, a couple hours changing them. oh, nothing hugely diffrent, just explained diffrently, and took out a couple moves i never use.

Oh trust me after you got your win I'm keeping my eye on you. I usually check my opponents stats during my matches anyways so I use them well without having them looking weak.

Doesn't matter what you make me look like babes, I've been re inspired and I don't think your write up will see the light of day. Shine my belt up, The DVS representative is taking home a new title B-)

I'm glad that we have a long ways for the match to be turned in for the simple fact since I have no computer I'm sneaking in time at my job to type, only problem is this, I'm being watch like 'Eagle eye' and two, I HAVE A FUCKIN AUDIT COMING AND I'M DOING SOOOOOO MUCH PAPER WORK IT AINT EVEN FUNNY HOW MUCH I HATE TREES!.

Sorry, needed to vent.

Time to sneak some more work.

IT AINT EVEN FUNNY HOW MUCH I HATE TREES!.

Unless you're smoking them AMIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

...has he updated his music stats then? Well... I guess. I kinda think we're too small-time for Metallica now.

...has he updated his music stats then? Well... I guess. I kinda think we're too small-time for Metallica now.

Hey now, that's been updated for almost three weeks...! How dare you not review the minutiae of Michael Alexander's ring entrance! :P

Because I haven't wrestled you or marked a match you've participated in :P

I just realised I left out the rules for the Old School Rules Match, so I've edited them in. Of course this only affects me and the guy who made the rules up in the first place, but I hadn't posted in here in a while.

I'm fucking cursed. My NEW computer now gave up on me. I don't even know if I can get it fixed in time to finish my match. Goddammit.

Status uncertain. :(

I'm officially tapping out. Because of work, I can only get my piece of crap fixed tomorrow or thursday, which leaves me absolutely no time to complete my match. Sorry everyone.

Say, if Bo can't turn in a match in time either, can we just postpone it for another show? I'm hoping to be back during the next week.

If Bo and WC don't get anything in we may as well postpone it, yes. However, Bo and WC, I'd rather get SOMETHING in for Genesis and then maybe do a rematch at some point, if that would be possible, rather than leave a hole in the show.

Sign in to follow this