TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Unforgiven 2008

The shift button is your friend, converge.

I didn't really get the impression of HHH burying anyone at all. As RedJed said, Hardy is the one who looked like a moron, but I don't think anyone else looked bad.

They had to rub it in twicefold that Kendrick wasn't in HHH's league, I will say that much. MVP and Benjamin were just kind of "there" in the match and really didn't get any sort of rub, unfortunately.

In retrospect, the ECW match actually gave me the feeling everyone had pretty close odds to winning near the end there, except perhaps Miz.

Triple H is now recognized as a 13-time champion because the title officially becomes vacant for a Scramble match. Only the winner gets a new reign tacked on, not the "interim" champions within the match.

Yes, retarded.

Triple H is now recognized as a 13-time champion because the title officially becomes vacant for a Scramble match. Only the winner gets a new reign tacked on, not the "interim" champions within the match.

Yes, retarded.

WWE.com says he retained, and wikipedia still has his reign at 133 days, so I'm just gonna go by the fact that he's the current champion and has been so since Backlash.

Yes, retarded.

WWE.com says he retained, and wikipedia still has his reign at 133 days, so I'm just gonna go by the fact that he's the current champion and has been so since Backlash.

Fair enough. I'd rather go with that and just say Jim Ross screwed up rather than HHH getting another fake reign.

Maybe Hardy didn't know who had the last pin and didn't know he was the "champ" at the time.

I think Punk might need some back-up in his battle against the legacy faction. Could the Second City Saints ride again?!?! It's not like "Scotty Goldman" is doing much of anything on SD!...

I don't understand Big Show being mad about not being the Championship Scramble. Didn't he lose the Battle Royal to get in?

He was never in the battle royal to begin with.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

I heard some idiot put the streams on WWE fannation so thats why they blocked them

That's awesome. Big Show laughing at the druids and casket is great stuff,

I don't understand Big Show being mad about not being the Championship Scramble. Didn't he lose the Battle Royal to get in?

He was never in the battle royal to begin with.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

My bad