TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Unforgiven 2008

The shift button is your friend, converge.

A thousand apologies. I only put effort into typing for my work, when I was in school, and for any serious writing.

*sigh*

So if Punk doesn't compete, and there is no pinfall or submission within the 20 minutes, does that mean Punk retains without even being in the match?

The title is vacant.

So if Punk doesn't compete, and there is no pinfall or submission within the 20 minutes, does that mean Punk retains without even being in the match?

The title is vacant.

No, it's not.

Maybe, they seem to be making up the rules as they go along.

Cole just said CM Punk was still champ.

The title is vacant.

What would be nice is if they all share the belt between them. That way everyone is happy and we have 5 champions to enjoy!

The title is vacant.

No, it's not.

I meant that's probably what they'll claim after the match is over. Doesn't matter now, Kane gets a pin fall.

Wow, that Taker/Show/Vicki angle was awful. That was one of the weakest beatdowns Taker has ever had to do.

Maryse/Michelle was actually ok for what I expected. Michelle was throwing some decent stuff for the WWE women standards.