TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - September 8, 2008

Whether he works in the role or not, it might be an idea to give Afa Jr. a wardrobe that doesn't make him look like an Indy version of Umaga.

This is a true statement. I know Samoans love them some 3/4 length tights, but he could keep the color scheme and go the Samoa Joe shorts route and work with the rest of the group. Keep the madman hair though, I love me some mad man hair.

It was so weird too, having this guy with wacky hair and Low Rent Umaga tights come out, then speak perfect English backstage. I'm not conditioned to that sort of thing in WWE.

Whether he works in the role or not, it might be an idea to give Afa Jr. a wardrobe that doesn't make him look like an Indy version of Umaga.

This is a true statement. I know Samoans love them some 3/4 length tights, but he could keep the color scheme and go the Samoa Joe shorts route and work with the rest of the group. Keep the madman hair though, I love me some mad man hair.

It was so weird too, having this guy with wacky hair and Low Rent Umaga tights come out, then speak perfect English backstage. I'm not conditioned to that sort of thing in WWE.

I would say I hate the color scheme as well, but it was no worse then Cody's Black/Gold/Blue Boots.

Hmm Punk/Jericho in a cage.

This will either end in Punk looking like a chump...

HBK keeping his promise of not being done with Jericho and costing him the title...

Or a big clusterfuck of Punk, Jericho,HBK, Orton, Cryme Tyme, Priceless and Manu cross pollenating fueds

In other words...who knows.

Jericho really needs to get new music.

He could always use Saliva's "King of My World" or go back to using "Don't You Wish You Were Me?"

Jericho really needs to get new music.

Don't ever say that again.

He's had the same damn music since he debute in the WWE (with a slight change). But he's playing a new character now, so he needs new music.