TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

Covering Coverage

Might be time to go back to Mavin's Proxy Brain like his logo..but anyway..

Anyway, I do believe that Rush Limbaugh has been the #1 radio show for quite a while. He didnt go anywhere, its just that hes of more promenence now because theres a really awful Democrat as President.

And Mavin's Proxy Brain has the 3rd highest rated Cable News show and Radio program! Hooray for 3rd.

This was far more intelligent when it just said "Edit". How can you declare Obama a "Really awful Democrat" when he's been in office little over a month? You have no clue how any of his policies are going to work out in the long run... or hell, even in the short run.

It took a lot of restraint to go with really awful vs something a bit harsher.

I'm glad that you can blindly follow your FEARLESS LEADER~!, but that doesn't explain your magic future vision which explains how Obama is an awful President only a month in and with actual evidence. But again, you're the same guy who believed Glenn Beck's fanfi- I mean, secret interview with Bush.

He got to meet with Bush just like all the other talk show hosts did and I see no reason for him to lie about having the meeting.

Marv, do us a favor. Don't listen to Beck for 1 month, plagiarize your opinions from some other source (preferably reputable and not one person), and try to post here with at least some amount of dignity.

Marv, do us a favor. Don't listen to Beck for 1 month, plagiarize your opinions from some other source (preferably reputable and not one person), and try to post here with at least some amount of dignity.

But don't intellectual vampires die when they're separated from their master?!

Guest Vitamin X

But don't intellectual vampires die when they're separated from their master?!

No, but I can ban him for being a fucking dipshit. Yet somehow he's managed to not have any episodes in the past month that have warranted that. I've got my finger on the trigger.

Aside from that, this is my friendly warning to all the denizens of CE to once again, not feed the troll. And if necessary, I'll just delete posts so we can just move along without them. Capice?

What's bizarre is that a lot of Republicans seem to be happy with Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck being made into the faces and de facto leaders of the party. It's like they don't even see how it's being done specifically the marginalize and neuter the real movers and shakers for the Republicans.

So what's the over/under on Steele apologizing to Rush sometime within the week?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/...ugh/#more-42230

Well fuck me, it didn't even take a day.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19517.html

How pathetic are these guys that they can't even say anything about a moronic, racist, drug-addict talk show host without grovelling for forgiveness.

Guest Czech please!

It'd really be for the best if we just dissolved the whole thing and started over. Can't take this Rush shit anymore.

So what's the over/under on Steele apologizing to Rush sometime within the week?

How pathetic are these guys that they can't even say anything about a moronic, racist, drug-addict talk show host without grovelling for forgiveness.

Jesus Christ. These people are so low on the totem pole, they're underground.

Jesus Christ. These people are so low on the totem pole, they're underground.

I'm half expecting the GOP to run Rush Limbaugh for President in 2012. This is getting WAY out of hand.

That's not going to happen.

I really don't like Rush, but is politically untenable to engage in an argument with him right now. He has an open mic every day, and a lot of listeners. It is also politically untenable to do this. I mean, apologize, what the fuck is that nonsense. So what do you do? Don't talk about him in the first place.

The one thing I DO like is that the Democrats are having to own everything. The stimulus, the budget, these wars as they stand from here on out, all of it. It isn't as if Republicans are standing in their way. We can't.

I really don't like Rush, but is politically untenable to engage in an argument with him right now. He has an open mic every day, and a lot of listeners. It is also politically untenable to do this. I mean, apologize, what the fuck is that nonsense. So what do you do? Don't talk about him in the first place.

The one thing I DO like is that the Democrats are having to own everything. The stimulus, the budget, all of it. It isn't as if Republicans are standing in their way. We can't.

You have to wonder if Rush Limbaugh was secretly hoping for an Obama victory. With Obama in the White House, Rush can now preach from his soap box about how America is abandoning its core conservative values and have an audience who will say, "Right on Rush."

Kind of like a guy I know who swears that the GOP can win the White House in 2012 by sticking to these values and running a man like Mitt Romney.

Edited by Big Green

Gaining seats in Congress in 2010 should be the only goal right now. It is far too early to say, "oh that's going to happen," or "they have no chance." How the hell could we possibly know that? How could we possibly know the impact the budget and our economy will have on the middle class and the poor? Who knows how many more bailouts we'll have? How many payments to AIG? We don't know. So we wait.

It's just as ridiculous as saying Obama's going to fail.

The only thing that isn't ridiculous is that the party's leaders shouldn't be talking to or about Rush.

The one thing I DO like is that the Democrats are having to own everything. The stimulus, the budget, all of it. It isn't as if Republicans are standing in their way. We can't.

You have to wonder if Rush Limbaugh was secretly hoping for an Obama victory. With Obama in the White House, Rush can now preach from his soap box about how America is abandoning its core conservative values and have an audience who will say, "Right on Rush."

Kind of like a guy I know who swears that the GOP can win the White House in 2012 by sticking to these values and running a man like Mitt Romney.

As much as I like Romney, he'll never win because they rig the economy against him. When he was running in the primaries no one was worried about the economy and that was his strongest focus point. As soon as he dropped out the economy magically started tanking and even was proven to have been that way back in 2007. They'll do the same thing to him in 2011/12 if he decides to run again.

All of you guys predicting the demise of the GOP are silly. Basically, if Obama's policies work and things start to get better, the GOP probably won't do that well in 2010 and 2012. If they don't, the GOP will probably do well in those elections. It's really not much more complicated than that. Everyone was saying the same things about the Democrats in 2002 and 2004.

Rig the economy, eh?

I have made the point on several occasions that its too much of a coincidence that no one was worried about the economy while Romney was running and then shortly after he dropped out the economy was all of a sudden an issue.

As far as 2010 midterm elections, I dont off hand know what seats are up for grabs and all but I would almost bet that the Senate goes even more in favor of the Dems than it already is. 1 1/2 years isn't enough time to change the tidal wave against Republicans no matter what happens.

As much as I like Romney, he'll never win because they rig the economy against him. When he was running in the primaries no one was worried about the economy and that was his strongest focus point. As soon as he dropped out the economy magically started tanking and even was proven to have been that way back in 2007. They'll do the same thing to him in 2011/12 if he decides to run again.

How could someone with his finger on the pulse of America like Mitt Romney lose?

Where can I volunteer for the Mitt Romney campaign? If him running will cause the economy to recover then I am pulling for Romney to win the 2012 GOP primaries.

I do find it funny that people point to Romney as a real conservative when a simple YouTube search can prove otherwise. He was pro-choice in the 1994 Senatorial race and in the 2002 race for Governor. He suddenly has a "change of heart" when he runs for President? I call bullshit. Him winning the CPAC straw poll shows that he has managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes somehow.

"Mitt Romney isn't pro choice nor anti-choice, he's multiple choice." - Ted Kennedy

Marvin, that shit you said about the economy being rigged against Romney is the dumbest shit you've said. Shut the fuck up.

Guest Czech please!
As much as I like Romney, he'll never win because they rig the economy against him.

Oh that's it. You're down to your last strike, my friend. That might be the worst six-word series I've ever read. They-->rig-->the-->economy-->against-->him. Jesus fuck.