TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spyke

Stepping Stone To Salvation?

DON’T YOU WISH YOU WERE ME!?”blares on the loud speakers before Spyke makes his out to the stage ramp as the fan boo him. He doesn’t even bother to bow and blow them a kiss as he normally does. He just makes his way down the arena ramp.

Funyon

Making his way to the ring at this time....

Spyke slides in through the bottom ropes and gets up in Funyon’s face. Snatching the microphone before he can finish introducing him he motions to slap him with a back hand before Funyon escapes out of the ring

Spyke

CUT MY DAMN MUSIC!

Don’t you wish you were me cuts off as Spyke places the microphone to his mouth.

Spyke

Laugh it up, Laugh it all up, the great almighty Spyke who ran his mouth about how great the DVS is lost his first SWF tag match.

The crowd cheers.

Spyke

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah well the laughs on you. First of all I am still undefeated in singles competition and will remain that was as I become your NEW WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The crowd boos and Spyke nods his head in approval as though he expected the response.

Spyke

See I am by far the best the DVS has to offer and I mean instead of teaming me up with X-Punk I get paired off with some joke who someone thought “Hey Spike and Spyke, lets team them up and make a clever gimmick infringed name off the two.” Well you can not put greatness with a half ass superstar like Spike Jenkins and expect me to pull of the impossible. Tonight I face the biggest sack of crap. The DVS superstar that handed me the loss one of your own SWF elite couldn’t do. Taiga “the squirt of semen that should have been shot in a sock rather than into a woman” Star

Spyke gets a mixed reaction of boos for his insult but cheers for the mention of the cruiserweight champions name.

Spyke

Tonight before each and everyone of you she defends her title in a match that is my freaking speciality. She gets an opportunity to show you all that I am everything that I say I am as I defeat her one on one. No tag team gimmicks to hinder my in ring performance and when it’s all said and done you can boo, throw your cups, walk out of the arena in angered frustration but I shall stand before you as the savior of this company. As the man taking one step higher up the ladder in this company and those of you watching at home because you were too cheap to buy tickets you wont turn your televisions off because as much as you all hate me for speaking the truth you just cant get enough of me beating your heroes asses week, after week, after WEEK!

Spyke drops the microphone having filled up his own confidence and bows for the crowd as his music starts up once again and he heads out the ring and back up the ramp.

Sign in to follow this