TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Who were you before.

I noticed something when I was reading CE and the Sports Folder: I've been back and posting and reading the place regularly for a few weeks now, and I still can't figure out who most of you were a year ago. I blame the faggy MMA sigs mostly. At least the Civil War banners were all different. Maybe this is a reflection of how awful most of you were a year ago and continue to be. I dunno. Discuss.

^^ And then there are people you remember for their ability to hang around for a while... and that's it. I'm might be the same way with you, person reading this post. Nah, you dig it.

I was prez, Sensei John Kreese, Spatulanose McVeganTreats, White Houses, When It's Love, Cory in the House, hondabro69, self-celebration, iCarly, Crying Like a Church on Monday, Ice Cream, Don't Just Sit There, and Separate Ways. There might have been another one in there, but probably not.

We (you know who I mean) should switch names and try to post like each other. See if we can pull it off. I'm not sure if I could.

Pff. Of course you couldn't. I wouldn't be up to that task either, I kinda blow with the whole account switching thing.

Turns out the problem is that we can change our own names now. I need to be told these things, guys. Name changing used to mean something.

Isn't Amnesia the wee limey puss that looks like he'd shit himself if I just looked at him?

I said that before while you were gone, dude. I pointed out how when you had one name and were stuck with it, the poster made the name. Now the pantheon of great posters, you can always tell it's them no matter what their name is, because they transcended their name.

I said that before while you were gone, dude. I pointed out how when you had one name and were stuck with it, the poster made the name. Now the pantheon of great posters, you can always tell it's them no matter what their name is, because they transcended their name.

ohshi IWasHungryJack just showed up

Guest Vitamin X

Kotz, you can also check out who a person used to be by clicking their name, dropping down the Member Options thing in their profile, and clicking "Display Name History".

Kotz, you can also check out who a person used to be by clicking their name, dropping down the Member Options thing in their profile, and clicking "Display Name History".

That just killed all the fun. GEE THANKS VX

Isn't Amnesia the wee limey puss that looks like he'd shit himself if I just looked at him?

Hey Slayer, can I get a wizard's hat assist?

Man of 1004 Friends wins this thread. That's the only one of his names I remember that well.

104 actually. It was an Alan Partridge reference.

Hey Slayer, can I get a wizard's hat assist?

I'm not your personal John Stockton!

That's interesting. Everything except for my original name is listed.

gary floyd

Dr. Obrero

The Ballocaust

The Nozzle

Les Yeux Sans Visage

The Final Chirch

Dancing Corgi Approves

Eddie Romero

Leonard Part 6

Her Trigger

Something Awful

'sides, that shit's like three, four years old now. Only the Bob Barron picture has that kind of longevity.

allright, just for that...

spoonwizard.jpg