TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Guest דניא&#15

I'm torn: merging this thread into the existing one or deleting it outright would be moderating a no-moderation folder, but also, this is retarded. Maybe I'll just fuck around with it.

Oh lord, nothing has made me laugh so hard the last little while as creating this thread and reading that response. It must be due to me not leaving my hotel room the last couple of days because there's no way this is even romotely funny.

It was all worth it.

Guest דניא&#15

Times like this I wonder if twiztidmind is a joke that only he himself is in on.

Oh lord, nothing has made me laugh so hard the last little while as creating this thread and reading that response. It must be due to me not leaving my hotel room the last couple of days because there's no way this is even romotely funny.

It was all worth it.

Heheheh good one :)

I don't know how, but Marvin managed to pick the worst, oldest looking Sarah Palin picture for his sig. What are those things on her neck? Now there's a comment that doesn't warrant a thread.

It was all worth it.

Heheheh good one :)

Thanks bro! :D

Times like this I wonder if twiztidmind is a joke that only he himself is in on.

Yes

Maybe he, Richard and Star Ocean 3 should all hook up

I for one am not concerned with how hot she is..she could have a Jillian Hall-eque growth on her face for all I care and Id still want to vote for her.

I care about how hot she is. If you're going to show off your monkey trial-wantin' functionally retarded vice presidential candidate, show her off. I got a thing for handicapped women.

I for one am not concerned with how hot she is..she could have a Jillian Hall-eque growth on her face for all I care and Id still want to vote for her.

I care about how hot she is. If you're going to show off your monkey trial-wantin' functionally retarded vice presidential candidate, show her off. I got a thing for handicapped women.

that's probably for the best

You guys don't get it. This is Comments THAT don't warrant a thread. The other one is Comments WHICH don't warrant a thread. Big difference.

You guys don't get it. This is Comments THAT don't warrant a thread. The other one is Comments WHICH don't warrant a thread. Big difference.

Speaking of which, does anyone else get bothered by the fact that there is no consistency across the board in this matter? Some threads are Comments which.., and some are Comments that... I want some symmetry when I log into TSM.

I don't find them to be a necessary evil. I just find them pointless and aggravating.

Mega-threads are bad. The CWDWAT topics just murder discussion and kill traffic. I wish we would just do away with all of them.

Speaking of which, does anyone else get bothered by the fact that there is no consistency across the board in this matter? Some threads are Comments which.., and some are Comments that... I want some symmetry when I log into TSM.

Don't forget the all-inclusive "Comments that which don't warrant a thread".