TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Comments that don't warrant a thread

I'd rather have all inane, pointless comments go in to one thread rather than someone making a new thread every time they have something trivial to talk about. Deon would be going nutso with that sort of freedom.

I'd rather have all inane, pointless comments go in to one thread rather than someone making a new thread every time they have something trivial to talk about. Deon would be going nutso with that sort of freedom.

Yes. There's a reason that the CTDWAT thread is dozens of pages long. They're good for keeping shitty discussion out of other threads, keeping new threads from popping up all the time, and provoke more conversation because people can just say what they want without feeling like they're contributing to a big mess.

I don't find them to be a necessary evil. I just find them pointless and aggravating.

Mega-threads are bad. The CWDWAT topics just murder discussion and kill traffic. I wish we would just do away with all of them.

Plus one

Then there's also the whole subjective nature of what "warrants a thread" or not

blonde-tranny.jpg

I've seen that in a club before. My friend wanted to try and hook up with her, and I was like you better not dude... then he started to wonder how I knew that the she was really a he.

Good times.

Yes. There's a reason that the CTDWAT thread is dozens of pages long. They're good for keeping shitty discussion out of other threads, keeping new threads from popping up all the time, and provoke more conversation because people can just say what they want without feeling like they're contributing to a big mess.

This is gonna turn into another "WWE folder sucking dick......AGAIN!" thread isn't it?