TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

Sjl Metal Card, June 27th

Guest crusen86

Ok, here's the card for Metal. But first, I am naming the bumpees for the next SWF PPV, Snake Eyes, so you have, I think, a show to wrap up your storylines. Got a problem with being bumped? Diddums. The six lucky names are:

"Deathwish" Danny Williams

Frost

Tod deKindes

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

Z

Ced Ordonez

On with the card. Send everything to Suicide King or DIE. Yeah.

SJL Metal Card, Thursday June 27th

Arena: The Fantabulous Arena Of Fun, Miami, Florida!

Due: Thursday, June 27th at 3PM Eastern. No extentions fools.

European Title 1st Pin Wins Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Frost © vs. Venom vs. C.I.A. vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

- Frost pulls double duty tonight! He defends the European title against three worthy men in Venom, Mak Francis and C.I.A. Frost, I cannot make this clearer - DO NOT WRITE FOR THIS MATCH.

- Word Limit: 5000

Singles Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"The Rising Sun" Y2K vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

- The SJL's two newest members, with seemingly a love for quotation marks, lock up.

- Word Limit: 3500

Singles Match - Send to Thoth

Thor vs. Poisyn

- It's a match. Yeah yeah!

- Word Limit: 4000

Singles Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

- The evil evil evil evil clannite Silent goes up against new WF guy, Ced Ordonez. Can Silent grab an upset against the nice old XF9er?

Singles Match - Send to Thoth

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Z

- Two bumpees, going for their final match in the SJL. Should be a ripper.

Singles Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

- Renegade is back! Yes, that's right - the bastard who posts the comments thread and doesn't comment! But overcoming another former champion in Sydney Sky will not be easy...

World Title Cage Match - Send to Suicide King

"Deathwish" Danny Williams © vs. Frost

- Winner is the first person to climb out of the cage. Brutal fun ahoy, and Frost's second match of fun for the night. With both men being bumped this week, they will lock up in the SJL one more time - and for the SJL's highest prize, no less. However, there will be no time to celebrate, since when the match concludes, the title will be vacated for the forementioned reason. A new champion will be declared on the next show, where King will put together a heap of people who he deems fit for a world title match, or whatever he chooses.

- Word Limit: 6000

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

bumped

Bumped?

BUMPED!?

Bah, this kinda confuses me as I'm being bumped before the likes of Sydney Sky and (though I'm not sure of his status) Flunk Master Flexxx.

Now, this certainly can't be because of my place on the card, which is between TV and Euro. title level.

And I've lost to Sydney Sky before, so it really shouldn't be writing ability.

This isn't because I never no-show is it? It is? I knew it.

I'm a bit confused, and a little on te sleepy/tipsy side, so I think I'll think it over...and write my ass off.

Oh, and I'll be sure to enjoy the 600 word main event...or is it supposed to be 6000 words? That's what I thought.

Oh, and nice card.

Guest kelloggs

I smell a tourney for the world strap...

Great card crusen and w00t a mass bump

It's early...I'm going back to sleep...but i'll comment in the morning about our bumpies and the show when it's complete.

Guest Renegade

Feels so good to be on a card again, and yes im a no commenting bastard! B) Fear me!

Guest midnight_burn

Bumpees ahoy! 6 of the top JL'ers look to be heading up to the fun land that is the SWF, and all will no doubt make quite an impact. Provided they keep away from my Hardcore and Tag titles, or i'll be forced to kill them.

And Renegade is back in tha house! It looks like Syd and Gade will be the top two JL'ers following the bump.

Many of the matches look quite tasty, and the main event should be a doozy. Can Frost follow in my footsteps and win the JL World Title in his final JL match? Only time will tell...

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, TNT, all we at CC can say is....too damn bad! We bump based on talent/work ethic, not based on where you are on the card. The main reason for that is because you people in the JL insist upon holding yourselves down for some unknown reason. Paying your dues it all well and good, but it's for the WF...JL's just a training ground. Remember that people, stop holding yourselves down below your abilities...it makes it harder to know who to bump. Believe me, there'll be plenty of time to pay your dues when you get to the WF.

Da "tells TNT to shut up and take his bump like a man" H

:)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Cushier locker rooms? Tod, didn't anyone tell you? You have to stay in the JANITOR'S CLOSET for your first month in the WF!

TNT: don't doubt yourself. You have mad skillz.

To all the bumpees, congratulations on a bright WF future. To everyone in the JL: now's your time to step up. The main event and upper midcard begins to thin this Sunday when six of our finest debut at Snake Eyes, and so I'm looking at each and every one of you to kick some ass and push yourselves into greatness! There's absolutely no cap on upward mobility at this point, so try and catch the ball, and then run with it.

Good luck to everyone!

Guest SupaTaft

Congrats to bumpies. Now get the hell out of my way, so I can win me some gold!!!

On a related note... well not really but...

Why is Venom already getting a shot at the European title? I understand he was here before, but if you leave and come back you need to re-earn your respect and re-earn your opportunities. This is the guy's second match back. Thats a pant load.

Guest Insanityman

Congrats to all the bumpees, and as my first retired tip of advice;

JL'ers left, write like they's no tommorow, if your impressive now you can move up the card, and yes TNT you have mad skills. Damn you guys for already making me doubting my break :P .

:ph34r: I just had too.

Guest hhh6294

damn smackin... talk about a Dec. 2000 all over again... eih, Crusen?

(If'n you remember that is...)

Guest CED Ordonez

*stares at bump list*

*ponders*

*goes through computer*

*finds "Midcard Mania" banner and deletes it*

*searches for a J.O.B. Squad banner*

Guest Ace309

Allow me to flame, if you will.

Taft: Perhaps it would be better off if, before you tell the JLCC how to do their jobs, you were actually... I don't know... IN THE FED FOR MORE THAN A FEW WEEKS?

That'd be good, eh? Wouldn't you say?

Far be it from me to know exactly what goes on OOC, but it seems to me that when people make their returns, they pick up exactly where they left off. Sydney Sky, for example, was brought back in the upper card. Ditto Jacob Helmsley. T-Bone returned as a JTTS, which was what he always was.

I understand your disgust at his getting a shot in his second match back, since you've not been privy to the way the fed runs. However, before you bitch about who gets European Title shots, why don't you EARN ONE YOURSELF?

Thank you. That is all.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Y2K's stats arent in the stats thread, whats his board name?

Edit: Oh yeah, congrats you bumpee's

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Y2K

Edit: Of course, forgot to add. Congratulations to the newest class of WF'ers, every one of you.

Guest Listen2Reason

I pm-ed him about his stats, but he didn't answer. My guess is that he's not actually here. That's why I had to write him sort of generically, which was frustrating.

I'm also kind of annoyed that I wasn't booked on this card.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I know Y2K in IRL. I'll tell him to post his stats when I see him tonight.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Taft: Venom was at Euro level when he left, and with the win, he proved he still belongs there. Tom's right: if you leave and then come back, we generally only make you re-earn your stripes in a match or two. Venom's actually gotten better since he left, which is great. You'll also see this happen with Renegade, who has always been, is now, and forever will be, world without end, the shit. I mark for the R-man, and am oh-so-happy to see him back! Him and Syd = some old-skool fun!

And Fugue: Sorry 'bout that. In the future if there's a show you absolutely definitely want to be booked for, send the guy who's booking a PM asking that he be sure to book you. I think Crusen just ran out of people when he was putting the card together.

Guest Listen2Reason

Thanks, Edwin...it's not like it's a huge deal, like I had some storyline to continue or something...it's just, you know, more matches = more practice/more chances to show what I can do/more opportunities to work up the card. Y'know, the usual.

Of course, I can always use free time to work on other stuff I need to do...

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I must say that it was a nice little suprise when I returned from my long weekend trip to find that I had been bumped to the WF and I couldn't have picking a better graduating class to go with me. I look forward to seeing all of you here up there soon.

Guest -Cutthroat-

HEY, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!! Yo!! It's me!! It's me!! It's C-U-T!!! :blink:

Guest Tod deKindes
HEY, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!! Yo!! It's me!! It's me!! It's C-U-T!!! :blink:

Shut the hell up. S-H-U-T!!!

Guest Renegade
HEY, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!! Yo!! It's me!! It's me!! It's C-U-T!!!  :blink:

Shut the hell up. S-H-U-T!!!

you pretty much summed up what i want to say Todd.

Cutthroat what the hell is the matter with you?

Guest -Cutthroat-

I've been away for 9 days...down in Orlando, FL. No comp...no web.

Guest Renegade

Good, why we needed to know that i have no idea but thanks for sharing your fantabolous life issues with us.

Guest hhh6294

phht... synacle prick, 'Gade...

he isn't THAT bad... I mean come on... Sexton and Hamsauce were BOTH much worse than Cut...

Sign in to follow this