TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

No Surrender Thread

411's Roundtabe Preview

Try here for a stream

Some Spoilers

The Rock and Rave Infection (Rave, Rock and Hemme) vs. The Prince Justice Brotherhood (Shark Boy, Curry Man and Super Eric)

Team 3D vs. Matt Morgan and Abyss

Falls Count Anywhere Match: ODB vs. Awesome Kong

MMA Bout - Three, Five-Minute Rounds: AJ Styles vs. Frank Trigg

Ladder of Love Match: Sonjay Dutt vs. Black Machismo Jay Lethal

TNA X-Division Title Match: Petey Williams © vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

TNA Knockouts Title Match: Taylor Wilde © vs. Angelina Love

TNA Tag Team Title Match: Beer Money © vs. LAX

Four Ways to Glory TNA World Title Match: Samoa Joe © vs. Booker T vs. Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage

ODB/Kong should be interesting to see if Kim actually comes back or not.

So Hemme's in the Rock N Rave match huh? I thought TNA didn't like male on female "Violence"?

ODB/Kong should be interesting to see if Kim actually comes back or not.

So Hemme's in the Rock N Rave match huh? I thought TNA didn't like male on female "Violence"?

SpikeTV won't allow it. This is PPV.

Sucks that Booker won't be at the show.

I think Booker being out makes the match better. He's not so much a "go" guy. He hasn't sniffed a great match in forever. Christian/Angle/Joe is a bit better IMO. And Booker's character is great...so getting screwed out of his earned shot by weather is great for him.

About 30.

Nice to see TNA couldn't wait to do a "OH we are in Canada so we must do a Montreal screwjob spot with Hebner" till the main event.

Everytime I see Taylor Wilde, I think Mary Carey. They could be twins.

The show is opening with a Sting promo. He announced the Bound for Glory main event is him challenging the winner of tonight's main event in a four-way. Crowd popped big for him early, then they booed him when he made the announcement. He's struggling out there. Now he's doing the respect speech. Said TNA has some real men and some snot-nosed baby brats. Ten years ago there was a man who fought for the same cause I am fighting for. He said Bret Hart, which did get a pop. Bret fought for the same thing I'm fighting for? I guess Sting is fighting for Canada against the evils of the United States.

F4W

When was the last time an angle like this didn't end with the woman turning heel? We get it; women are evil whores who will screw you over at the drop of a hat.

To be honest, that is mostly true.