TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - September 15, 2008

This is a tough Raw for me to watch. Firstly, because I'm a Cowboys fan. Secondly, because they had their big match right at the beginning. It feels like there isn't anything left to look foward to.

Wow! What a difference from just a week ago. She's obviously been working hard. I suspect she'll win the title.

She was terrific before the injury. I thought she was on her way to becomming the next Trish. In terms of popularity...maybe not talent.

So apparently Dolph Diggler is actually Nick Nemeth (formerly of the Spirit Squad). Reports from FCW say he appears to be a Billy Gunn clone.

I know it'll never happen...

But I still would like to see Tommy get a serious push sometime.

Yeah me to. I always thought it a serious injustice that his one run with the ECW belt lasted what, half an hour tops?

Yeah me to. I always thought it a serious injustice that his one run with the ECW belt lasted what, half an hour tops?

Well, according to "Rise and Fall of ECW", he wanted to go the entire company history without winning a title.

Well, according to "Rise and Fall of ECW", he wanted to go the entire company history without winning a title.

I vaguely remember that from the DVD. I always just liked the guy busting his ass (and back) every night putting on a show. Plus, he (kayfabe) got Kimona and Beulah. So, he had that going for him.

How the hell can JBL demand the number one contender's spot when his record of the last few weeks has been piss poor, dark matches included.

It's part of bully gimmick, he thinks the title picture should revolve around him.