TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - September 15, 2008

Fuck this comapany. Everything is a fucking comedy segment.

Main eventers vs an announcer and a Comedy Jobber.... way to mix Kofi in with this shit.

Not really, no.

So you found redeeming qualities in that segment...?

Fuck it....I've watched too much Mid South Lately to enjoy this shit.

What did Birchill do to piss off the WWE?

Jobbing to Noble was the last thing I thought I'd see him do. I really thought they were going to invest in him.

The Ronald Regan picture up in Adamle's office keeps making me think Adamle's office is in a timewarp 20 years back to 1988 or something.

<Adamle>Batista, you'll be the number one contender...IF you win your match tonight...against ANDRE THE GIANT!

<Batista>...

Jobbing to Noble was the last thing I thought I'd see him do. I really thought they were going to invest in him.

Once the incest angle got nixed, they didn't have a backup plan. So, he gets put in jobber limbo.

Once the incest angle got nixed, they didn't have a backup plan. So, he gets put in jobber limbo.

The incest shit was quite a while ago, and it seemed as though they were really behind him and Katie Lea going into the summer. This company gives me a headache.

Can anyone give a reason as to why Rey isn't just going batshit insane toward Kane? I mean, fuck, I'd be coming out with a chair and laying down some big red chairshots if some big motherfucker tortured and assaulted me. Instead it's all bird shit and playing to the crowd.

The incest shit was quite a while ago, and it seemed as though they were really behind him and Katie Lea going into the summer. This company gives me a headache.

So you're saying that once the incest angle was dropped, they showed any interest in establishing a character beyond "evil foreigner who likes to beat people up"? They didn't even let him be "The Ripper" and beat up people for fun, or shit even bring back the pirate gimmick. Instead they gave him a few wins, teased him up to the IC level, then dropped him off the face of the planet. I've been saying all along that if nothing else they oughta let him put some weight back on, cut his hair off, and let him go back to being the uber-badass he was in England.

So you're saying that once the incest angle was dropped, they showed any interest in establishing a character beyond "evil foreigner who likes to beat people up"? They didn't even let him be "The Ripper" and beat up people for fun, or shit even bring back the pirate gimmick. Instead they gave him a few wins, teased him up to the IC level, then dropped him off the face of the planet. I've been saying all along that if nothing else they oughta let him put some weight back on, cut his hair off, and let him go back to being the uber-badass he was in England.

Yep, that's what I was saying.