TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 3

How's that Thigpen guy working out for you?

Just as I was hitting reply, he tossed his second pick of the game, though to be fair that pick was a due to good defense and receiver not paying attention...

The first one though was a wide open pick

Holy shit, Gaines Adams! I'm not actually watching the game, so what are they reviewing and what's the probability of it being overturned?

Edit: Nevermind. Touchdown!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's ok. Orton just tried (failed) to run down Gaines Adams on an interception return that Orton basically handed to him, smiled, and patted him on the behind before saying, "Go'head, Gaines!"

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Li'l Garrett! That was kind of neat. I hope he gets his share of time. He's not that bad if we need to limit Forte's workload.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
So 21-6, Miami, with a minute left in the half. This is awesome so far.

I'd love nothing more than to lose in the Survivor Pool this week.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Well, 14-9 is acceptable, but Orton needs to get his shit together in the second half, and for christ's sake a receiver needs to get open downfield.

This game has gone more or less according to script, although I expected the Bucs to have more than 16 yards rushing by this point. Each team has two turnovers, but Tampa has cashed them in for 7 to Chicago's 3.

Haha I knew it. Moss has reverted to "Oakland Moss", it's official. I guess he doesn't feel like playing anymore now that he cashed in and lost his QB for the season.

Haha I knew it. Moss has reverted to "Oakland Moss", it's official. I guess he doesn't feel like playing anymore now that he cashed in and lost his QB for the season.

That was only a matter of time. I said that was going to happen last week. If he feels like he can't get his stats, he's done.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Agent, the distribution map says Fort Wayne doesn't get any Fox game at all today? rly?

A check of the Vikings boxscore shows that they finally scored an offensive TD in 3rd quarter, after getting a FG and defensive TD in the first half

Ronnie Brown has 5 TDs today? Holy shit.

Why can't the Bills ever sustain momentum? Two big wins against playoff teams and they can't even stay in it at home against the Raiders?

I know the Raiders are the Raiders, but they've been excellent today. It's not really a matter of the Bills playing badly or anything.