TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thebear

An Idea For The Nwa:tna

Guest thebear

NWA: TNA should bring Bobby Rude in... (For those of you who don't know, bobby rude is a hennig/flair hybrid from canada...

bring in Nathan Jones, CW Anderson and Kid Romeo, and build a horsemen stable...

Guest J*ingus

They can't do Horsemen, that's copywrighted.

And I don't think the company really needs to hire anyone else right now. There are already too many guys there. They had more than fourty active wrestlers on their first show, not counting the women, and could only fit them all in with tag matches and a battle royale.

Guest dreamer420

nathan jones sucks. the nwa should pick up cw anderson. i would like to see the wwe do so but i know he doesn't fit their company look so he could do well in the nwa i think.

Guest Nezbyte

Dont call it the 4 horsemen, call it the 4 Horsemen of the Appocolypse or sumtin'

Guest y2jailbait

Before that, they need to establish what kind of face Shamrock is. I mean pushing Ricky "The F'N Dragon" Steamboat and then having your finshing hold being pretty much no sold by a nameless competetor. I know they were buliding up Malice, but do you think that maybe this opens the door for Shamrock as a badass face or a paranoid heel?

Guest BoboBrazil

Shamrock needs to stay as their #1 face. He was incredibly over in that final match. There was a big "LETS GO SHAMROCK" chant and the crowd even popped for an armbar.

Guest dreamer420

shamrock works pretty well as a face. i enjoyed him run in the wwf, before be joined the corporation. also the fans get behind him really easy so he should be easy to push as the top face.

Guest Zack Malibu

They could build Shamrock as a "real" fighter, who can take on all comers without taking a shortcut or relegating himself to silly stipulations (Hardcore, etc.). That way, when he finally drops the title, it'll mean that much more to the person winning it, and create a new dominant heel (pending that ol' Slappy doesn't win it off of him.)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

CW Anderson would be a good fit for NWA TNA IMO.

He can replace Bagwell on the card.

I hate Bagwell.