TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

FX's Sons of Anarchy

Dutch boy showing up is all kinds of hilarious. Seeing him with the ultra gray hair on SONS while sporting the dyed brown on SHIELD is awesome. Like watching Eric Bischoff all over again.

For anyone who didn't miss the first couple of episodes like I did: are the gun battles on the show generally of the A-Team variety like depicted at the NV clubhouse?

That was one of the least effective ambushes I've ever seen, the Sons come out guns blazing, at relatively close range, from 3 positions, with large numbers completely surprising the other gang, and only manage to take out 1 guy.

Really digging this show so far though. The lead character kind of annoyed me at first but now I like him.

So the basic premise of this show is based on Hamlet.

That was one of the least effective ambushes I've ever seen, the Sons come out guns blazing, at relatively close range, from 3 positions, with large numbers completely surprising the other gang, and only manage to take out 1 guy.

Don't forget the beginning of that ep when Jax and that other biker,(forget his name), where being chased by The Mayans when they decided to stop dead in the road and let them all go flying ahead, took aim and started shooting. There were 3 Mayans in that instance, and I don't think they even hit any of them. Somebody needs to give those boys a barrell full of quarters and drop them off at the arcade.

I do not accept this!

They mentioned in the first episode about Clay having bad hands and his riding days are nearing an end. And nothing since.

Took me forever to figure out what SAMCRO meant

Son of

Anarcy

Motorcycle

Club

Redwood

Original Charter

I like Jax's sneakers.

His whole look is pretty unbecoming of a biker, but a consistently clean pair of white sneakers for a guy who (presumably) spends much of his time working on and riding a motorcycle comes off as a bit odd.

The premiere was better than The Shield's season premiere in 18-49, but not overall. That's good. I haven't read anything since.

Speaking of this show, I haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to start by watching the first episode on Hulu.

I do not accept this!

They mentioned in the first episode about Clay having bad hands and his riding days are nearing an end. And nothing since.

Took me forever to figure out what SAMCRO meant

Son of

Anarcy

Motorcycle

Club

Redwood

Original Charter

Thanks for posting this. It was driving me crazy that I couldn't figure that out.

I caught up on this show using On Demand the last couple of weekends. Kinda funny that my comcast system doesn't have FXHD, but offer all their shows in HD On Demand.

Love the show so far. I also thought that I would hate the pretty boy lead, but it turns out that I like the character.

Anyone ever watch that show Undeclared? Jax is the British dude. He does a spot-on American accent.

He was also in a really good film with Elijah Wood called Green Street Hooligans.

Probably the weakest episode of the season. The female fed was overdoing it to an obnoxious level. Still not a bad episode though. Nice to see a little more of Clay and Gemma's relationship

I wish more people were watching, that was the best episode of the season.

"Get out of here before I rape both of you."

"Get him out of there before we have to bury another mexican."

THe stuff with Half-Sack was all good. The Clay story with Lowell was great, I thought he killed the kid for sure. You knew Kohn was a little off, but they made him crazy as hell. And the beating Jax gave him was great

When they cut from the scene, I knew Clay didn't kill Lowell. The shit with Piney and Half-Sack's old lady was hilarious, I thought he was going to really rape her.

Half Sack beating the shit out of the Mexican, after seeing Clay hugging the "sweet BUTT", was awesome. Clay couldn't even get mad that Sack didn't throw the fight, because Clay was the one who fucked it all up.

Yeah, something tells me something else will happen with the Cherry storyline as well. The look on Clay's face when he saw his look was the "I knew better than that" look. I really want to see how they make 115k in a frickin week now!

I don't believe for an instant Kohn is gone for good. Something tells me me we have only just begun to see the extent of his crazy.

Another question is, I wonder how many other secrets from the Mayan War are going to surface now?

I've been watching too, and this is probably my favorite new show this year. I'm hoping this is going to take the place of the The Shield when it finishes up at the end of the season. I honestly can't find anything about the show that I really don't like.

Yeah, there really is nothing bad about the show yet. The idea of a series about a motorcycle gang really didn't do anything for me and I didn't care if I saw it or not. But dammit I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Everything pretty much thinks Jax's kid has to die, right? Really don't see where they'll go with him raising a newborn on his own

I could honestly see Kohn coming back and either kidnapping or killing the kid truthfully. He seems like he has another level of crazy still inside him. Either the kid dies or something else happens. It's not like his momma or his grandmamma ain't around...momma just a little hooked on drugs and told to stay away.

She is still alive right?