TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 6

damnit I was gonna take Shaq..Roy's stealing all my picks!

Court Jesters 3.0 Selects

chris-duhon.jpg

Chris Duhon, PG, New York Knickerbockers

I actually had to dig a bit for a bit more serious picture than what would be expected.

Random Hero 5 selects...

jgreennsb627070628ul1.jpg

Jeff Green, F, Seattle SUPERsonics Clay Bennett Circle Jerk Fest THUNDERRR

Since Marv picked Duhon, I think it's time for some more drunken Chris Duhon madness!

pod032307bw1.jpg

duhonis8.jpg

The shirt says it all.

cdbhvk8.jpg

My God, Duhon even gets Hinrich women!

41564532075112d96b2gp8.jpg

Guest Vitamin X

Funny how so many people here were taking Shaq. Me, in the midst of a playoff run, had Shaq on IR for like 2-3 months and then when he finally came back he was so utterly inept and awful fantasy-wise that I ended up trading him off for some junk last year. Another year of aging probably won't make him any better, either.

I was considering Jeff Green though, so good move, Krankor.

Funny how so many people here were taking Shaq. Me, in the midst of a playoff run, had Shaq on IR for like 2-3 months and then when he finally came back he was so utterly inept and awful fantasy-wise that I ended up trading him off for some junk last year. Another year of aging probably won't make him any better, either.

I was considering Jeff Green though, so good move, Krankor.

Late round flier on Shaq as a 2nd Center was appealing, especially considering the remaining Centers available.

Yeah, I don't expect anything special out of Shaq and figure to drop him at the first sign of trouble. I'm sure I won't finish the year with him on my roster, but if he can stay relatively healthy for the first couple months and give me 12-14 pts, 7-10 boards a block or two and a FG% boost while Bynum and Love round into shape, that's all I want from him. That upside looked more appealing than most of the other centers and power forwards out there at this point.

I'm not going to be on much in the next 16 hours or so. So I sent Marv my pick since he drafts after me.