TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zappafrank

Jeff Hardy Strikes Out for the Final Time?

Eh, I don't think much will happen because of this in form of a punishment, although I'm sure this will be some plausable excuse by HHH to go over now for sure at the ppv, given Hunter's recent run of "I'm the man!" booking formula, though, it really shouldn't be any kind of shock, that's probably been the idea the whole time.

But seriously, I've witnessed myself that people who weren't even that intoxicated were forced to take another flight before, and like someone said, check that Airline reality show out sometimes, it happens alot more often that you would think and alot of the times, its just that the attendant smells liquor on their breath and they make a pretty heavy overreaction at that fact. So with that said, I wouldn't go overboard with hyperbole on this latest incident with Hardy, at least from his "personal choices" stuff. Just because he got denied to fly doesn't mean he is a soak.

You know, I've flown really, really drunk before. Went to the airport bar and had about eight shots of Wild Turkey, then bought a Hustler and openly read it on the plane. I was drinking coffee and actually spilled it on the guy sitting next to me. His crotch, to be specific. Not to mention the fact that I was wearing sunglasses on an airplane... at night. Nobody said so much as one word.

You know, I've flown really, really drunk before. Went to the airport bar and had about eight shots of Wild Turkey, then bought a Hustler and openly read it on the plane. I was drinking coffee and actually spilled it on the guy sitting next to me. His crotch, to be specific. Not to mention the fact that I was wearing sunglasses on an airplane... at night. Nobody said so much as one word.

Maybe they thought you were Corey Hart.

I think it's silly to stop someone from getting on a plane due to smelling alcohol on them since they sell $5 mini-bottles on the planes themselves. If they're belligerent, sure. But otherwise, fuck it.

Laughed and stroked his beard?

Clearly HHH spiked Jeff's drink at the airport in an attempt to make him look bad and himself good when he wins his match at the PPV. This is the only possible explanation.

I'm no regular Trips basher...

But after hearing thar rumor about the pictures for the next Smackdown vs. Raw game where no pictures of Triple H either being beaten or in pain are allowed...I can ALMOST see him actually doing that.