TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

The Office Season 5

Season 5 starts on Thursday, I am pumped.

"Weight Loss." Staffers in the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin become obsessed with their weight in the wake of corporate weight-loss initiatives.

And I'm not sure if this has been posted, but here are some Webisodes from NBC.com. (I think they are new).

While being a funny episode the season finale left me cold especially because I can sense that things will get rough for Jim and Pam which may be kinda awkward to watch as they've easily been my favorite tv couple of the last few years. Also no Toby being around will suck balls. Wonder if we'll see Ryan back in Scranton after the big arrest?

I get out of work at 9 every Thursday night, and, subsequently, miss the first ten minutes or so of each show. Do they usually post the episodes on NBC.com (or anywhere else) the same night that they air?

Stanley's Black Power pose at the end=awesome.

Poor Toby.

Fantastic episode. It felt like season 2.

And I don't know if it was me, but I thought Jim was meeting Pam to break up with her.

"Phyllis, why don't you sit down and give those gams a rest. Everybody clap at Phyllis."

"Andy Bernard doesn't lose contests. He wins them. Or quits them because they aren't fair."

That was a damn beautiful proposal, WTG Jim!

Seeing Temp crawling back was just terrific. For a short moment it seemed as though his second attempt to butter up Kelly might have worked.

One quick thing. Was Michael clean-shaven during the lounge scene just before Jim talks about missing lunch with Pam? If so, it would seem slightly off-key, as Temp wasn't clean-shaven yet. And Michael was sporting the goatee for the rest of the week after that scene, I think...

The exchange between Michael, Dwight, and Phyllis was great.

"She should thank me"

"Good point - Phylis, you go first and thank Dwight"

"Why should I be thanking him?"

"Phylis, I'm sorry I had to deceive you in order to get you to excersie"

(paraphrased)

One quick thing. Was Michael clean-shaven during the lounge scene just before Jim talks about missing lunch with Pam? If so, it would seem slightly off-key, as Temp wasn't clean-shaven yet. And Michael was sporting the goatee for the rest of the week after that scene, I think...

Yes he was. Bit of a gaffe there.

Funniest part of this episode was when Holly found out Kevin wasn't retarded. Just shows how great this show is, as everyone's mentioning hilarious quotes they remember from it and this part hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Yeah, that part was great. Overall a great episode.

So are we to believe that Jim was fucking with us when he said that he and Pam were okay with not being engaged or did he have some kind of a panic attack? For a brief moment I got the feeling that they were going to have Pam cheat on him with the dude in her class.

Why was Darrel's voice so fucked up?

Yeah, it seemed like Jim realized how much he missed Pam for the summer, hence the "How's your summer?" interview, and sort of panicked. As soon as they got engaged, I figured the Pam-college guy thing was just a red herring.